thirty two

The next morning, I woke up with a terrible headache; I was clearly hangover from last night. I definitely regret taking those last shots, I always do. God, why do I always convince myself that taking shots is an absolutely splendid idea? Ugh. I have to stop myself next time.

Niall's head was buried in his pillow, him lying on his stomach. He was breathing heavily, his arms and legs taking up pretty much all of the space in the bed. I got up, leaving Niall to snore in bed by himself. I made my way out to the bathroom, deciding to take a quick shower. I rushed it, then hopped out and quickly brushed my teeth and hair. I washed my face aswell, just for the sake of it, I wanted to feel as fresh as possible after my recent days of biting sadness.

I was going back to work today, finally. God, I hope Andrew doesn't fire me, because it's been a while, and I haven't called or even bothered to tell him why I was away. If i was Andrew, I'd fire me, I just hope he doesn't.

When I was done I walked into Niall's room again and got dressed in silence.

I put on a pair of loose fitting jeans and a plain white t-shirt i'd brought from my house. Or, I mean, my mothers house.

I could hear Niall let out a groan, his deep and raspy morning voice rumbling in my ears.

"Baby, why aren't you in bed with me?" He asked, and my heart fluttered. I grabbed a pair of socks, sitting myself down on the edge of the bed where we had been sleeping to put them on. "Why are you up at this hour?" He asked, sound a bit annoyed.

"I can't stay, I have to get to work." I told him as I put my socks on.

"Work can wait." He said and I felt an arm wrap around my waist, pulling me down into bed again. I gasped, surprised by his action, but I felt a smile grow on my face as my head fell to the soft pillow. The tattooed boy with the ice-blue eyes groggily laughed at my reaction.

"No, Niall, I really have to get back to work." I told him as I tried to pull myself out of his grasp, but he didn't let go.

"Ella.." He groaned, the annoyed tone in his voice fading. "You have to give me a kiss first." He said, sounding like a little child.

"No! Niall seriously I have to go!" I laughed, attempting to push his inked arms off of me.

"And you seriously have to give me a kiss first." He told me with his hoarse morning voice. I rolled my eyes and turned around, gently pressing my lips to his. I could feel his grasp tighten around my waist as he pulled me closer to him. When I pulled away, his head rose from his pillow, his lips following mine so that the kiss never broke. He tried to pull me down again with him by my waist, but I managed to sit myself up. Niall's eyes opened, and he gave me a puppy eyes look. God, how does a tattoed, obnoxious punk guy manage to look so cute sometimes?

"Don't look at me like that." I told him, rolling my eyes, but a smile grew across my face, again. I couldn't do anything else than lean in, again.

His hot lips pressed against mine once more, and I felt one of his hands grab me by the waist again. Niall pulled me towards him so I was sitting on his lap as we kissed. My arms wrapped around his neck as our tongues touched. His fingers dug into my waist, pulling me closer than ever to him. One of his hands traced down to the small of my back as he let out a deep, rumbling moan. Shit, that was hot. I definitely have to hear that again.

We were moving in a slow pace, there in the morning light in the white sheets of his bed.

"Niall.." I moaned quietly into his mouth. "I have to go."

He let out another groan, and I reluctantly moved off of his body, sitting down on the bed next to him, his eyes meeting mine.

"Promise you come back later, yeah?" Niall asked, and I nodded, and promised him that i'd be back as soon as possible.