five

Chapter status - not edited.

-

A while later i found myself in between Harry and the purple haired girl, Mackenzie, having a normal conversation, except for that she was very drunk.

"Soo.. Why don't you drink?" Kenzie - as they all called her - slurred, lazily pointing at my glass of coca-cola in my hand.

"I just don't feel like it tonight," i shrugged, taking another sip.

I was already halfway through it; which was i thought was kind of sad, because i didn't want to go back and get more.

"She doesn't drink?" Niall asked Zayn. He sounded quite surprised.

I hated that he didn't talk directly to me, he'll always ask Zayn or someone else, which clearly, annoyed me.

"No i don't, Niall." I glared at him.

"Coward." He said with a daring smirk all over his face.

"Actually, Niall's right. Go on, have something to drink." The muscular guy, Liam, suggested, laughing.

Fuck you.

Why did they have to annoy me like that all the time? I just don't want to drink, why is that such a problem?

Ugh.

"I dare you." Niall said, handing me a bottle of vodka.

I the clear bottle in my hand and suspiciously looked at it, searching for a sign of something poisonous that would kill me.

"No.." I said, handing it back to him.

I am not drinking tonight.

"Eh, Ella, why don't we go get you something else to drink, your glass is almost empty." Kenzie suggested as she eagerly took my glass out of my hand, placing it on the table.

Why would she suggest that? I could just go pour something up for myself.
The bright haired girl eagerly pulled me up from the sofa and dragged me through the crowd of people.

I really didn't like it here in the middle of the crowd. We bumped into almost every person who was possible.

"Sorry.." I sqeaked to every single person we crashed into.

She suddenly stopped and grabbed my arm.

"I have to go to the toilet." She stated loudly.

I nodded, and she quickly disappeared out of sight.

She clearly was not shy about her need to go to the restroom.

Great, now i'm all alone again.

I looked over to the middle of the grand room, where people were dancing and literally grinding on each other; which made me a bit uncomfortable. I nervously ran my hand through my now somewhat messy hair, trying to style it.

Now what do i do?

On my right, a girl straddled another boys lap. She constantly grinded herself up against his crotch and he really seemed to enjoy it, judging by the big fat grin on his face.

I pulled my dress down as much as i could; watching them make out made me pretty uncomfortable.

Suddenly i felt a light poke on my shoulder, and i turned around to face Kenzie. She was back quicker than i thought.

"Hi," She breathed whilst grabbing my arm, beginning to walk through the crowd again; probably headed to the others.

We reached the sofa and i confidently popped down next to Harry again. He smiled a warm smile, sneaking his arm behind my back.

I quietly moved a bit further away from him, hoping he didn't mind.

"Looks like we forgot your drink," Mackenzie stated from across the sofa.

"Oh," i sighed, and stood up to get up to get myself a drink.

"No, sit down," Louis ordered, smirking at me. "You can drink this, it's just coke."

Lou handed me a big glass of coca-cola and i gave him a small smile as a thank you before i took my first sip.

I noticed how everyone stared and watched me taking a gulp of my drink.

"What?" I asked them, but no one except Harry answered.

"Nothing babe." He smiled.

Did he just call me babe?

Ugh, i need to stop being so hostile towards him, i know that he's just trying be nice.

I faked a chuckle and took another sip from my glass.

"Soo..." Mackenzie mumbled, trying to start a conversation.

She surely did, because a while later we were all talking loudly about a lot of things at the same time; for example we were all going on about how drunk some people were, which i thought was really funny for some reason. I couldn't stop giggling and i felt kind of fuzzy.

Everyone seemed to have a great time except for Niall. He just sat there with a blank expression watching how everyone enjoyed themselves.

I gave him a quick look every once in a while and he remained silent.

Why did i keep looking at him?

At this point Harry and i were very close, he had his arm wrapped tightly around me.

I felt so comfortable around these people, it felt like i could do and tell them anything.

My glass was now empty, and i put it on the table before leaning back into Harrys arms.

Nothing felt wrong at this point.