fourteen

Chapter status - not edited.

-

"What's too hot?" I exclaimed.

"It's where two people kiss, but you're not allowed to touch each other. If you touch the other person you loose, and the winner gets to do whatever they want to you."

"You don't want to do it? Oh right. You're a coward." Niall spat.

"I'm not! But I don't want to do it anyway."

I refuse to kiss Niall.

"Come on Ella, it's just a kiss." Louis said.

"Why are you guys so goddam pushy all the time?" I groaned but no one answered.

"Fine, you jerks. But stop calling me a coward, 'cause i'm not." I muttered. If I don't wont agree on doing this they will never stop asking.

What have I gotten myself into?

Niall moved over to where I sat and plopped down right next to me.

His clear blue irises traced up and down my body and stopped right at lips. He bit his lip and it looked like he was going to attack me any second.
The musky smell that surrounded him filled my senses, and I took a deep breath. We were about to kiss. What?

"Remember, it's just a dare." He leaned in to me and whispered with his lips touching the skin below my ear. I got goosebumps and he moved his lips to mine.

He swiftly pressed his tongue into my mouth, I got surprised but quickly got over it. Strangely, my body responded to his, and our tongues moved together in a slow and teasing pace. I know everyone watched us so I wanted to keep it slow even though I was tempted to kiss him harder, more passionate.

His mouth tasted like mint and beer, which is a quite odd combination but I liked it.

I intertwined my hands to try to prevent myself from touching him and tracing my hands down his body.

My heart raced and I felt this insane rush travel through my body, it felt like there were fireworks exploding within me and my skin was on fire. It felt amazing.

Wow, i must really be drunk to enjoy kissing him.

An uncontrolled moan passed my lips and it was like he chuckled into my mouth. I could only imagine the big fat grin that is plastered on his face this second. Now he knows he has control over me.

Goddammit. I think i'm going to loose.

I wanted to cuss myself out for moaning in front of everyone whilst Niall and I are doing this.

As we got deeper into the kiss my mind was clouded by his blue eyes and soft lips. I could not think of anything else than what we were doing.

"Ooh, looks like Ella is loosing!" I heard Louis laugh.

Louis voice pulled me back to reality and the brunette's face appeared into my mind. The brunettes tongue moved with mine, and I once again i could feel his harsh hands traveling down my body. Am I kissing the brunette?

I became horrified and pulled away.

Voices from that night started playing inside my head. Am I going insane?

Hush babe, don't scream for help.. No one will interrupt us here.

Let go of me!

No.. No no no.

I'll pound your tight little pussy 'til you can't walk.

"Stop it!" I yelled without thinking.

When I opened my eyes I saw Niall staring at me, but it was the brunettes touch I felt seconds ago.

I am confused and my heart is racing even faster now, and my heavily breathing is even faster. But this was not because of the way Niall made me feel, it is caused by the brunette's wild face that is now back into my mind.

Everyone's eyes were on me, and they all stared at me like i was a freak.

I stood up. I have to get away. Away, away away away. Far away.

"Ella are you okay?" Harry asked, looking worried.

I did not look at Niall, he stood up next to me and watched me freak out. I know he had locked his eyes on me.

"I-I.." I stammered, trying to think of something else than the brunette forcefully touching me.

I didn't notice I was crying until the salty taste reached the corner of my mouth. I hate this. I hate the brunette, I hate Niall. I am not sad, that's not why i'm crying.

I am terrified.

Harry stood up and walked over to me and gently grabbed my arm and looked into my eyes.

I breathed in a rapid pace as I tried to catch my breath.

"Ella.. Can you sit down for a minute and take a breath?" He asked, gesturing toward the sofa.

I jerked my arms out of his hands and rushed out of the room, running down the corridor not knowing where to go.

Come on baby, I know you want to.

My body was on fire, but not in the pleasant way. It's the burn that hurts so bad it makes your want sink to the floor, the burn that stings like a bee.

I bursted a door open, revealing the little office room where Denise and I used to host sleepovers in.

Once i had locked the door, I broke down. My loud sobbing immediately filled the room.

I hope they can't hear me.

The tears streamed down my face as I tried to catch my breath between my sobs.

That boy has ruined me. That fucking brunette has ruined me!

Then I heard someone knocking on the door.

_____________________________________________________

Hi peeps! Please do mind that I am still on vacation and that I haven't got much time to write. I wanted to get this chapter up for bc it's new years eve! Have a good 2014 guys.

Don't forget to vote and comment. If you do, it gives me motivation to update faster! xxx

Thank you guys, you are amazing.