Prologue

One mid autumn morning, a mail was delivered at the Eirlenhive Mansion. The mail was address to Michael Eirlenhive, the eldest son of the Eirlenhive Household. A servant immediately received the mail and went to his master's room.

It was a bright and peaceful morning. And like any other morning, the servants and maids are busy doing their own task. They were cleaning the big stairway where a diamond chandelier with golden casing, the type that can attract any guest who will see it, was located at the center. The servant passes by a big and long corridor where every columns of the mansion has a crest of the family.

The servant who has the mail finally reached Michael's room. He gently knocked on the wooden antique door. "Young master, there was a mail for you", said the servant with an old man's voice.

At the other side of the door a gentle voice replied, "Please come in and put the mail on my table". It was Michael who is seated at his room's balcony, his head slightly tilted upwards while looking at the sky.

The servant opened the door and entered the room. He put the white envelop at the top of the table as his master instructed him to do. After putting the envelop he immediately leave the room.

Michael stood up and went back inside his room. He walked toward his table and reached for the white envelop. As he open the letter, he noticed that the mail came from one of his secret agents who investigate some high classified matters that involve the noble families in England. He then proceeded to read the letter.

The room was so quiet and the only sound that you can hear was the tickling of the clock which is beside the picture frame of his sister. After a few minutes of reading he walk towards the fireplace and toss the white envelop that he was holding on the fire. While looking at the burning letter that he suddenly muttered, "I already had the pieces of puzzle on the tips of my finger".