Chapter 4 "The Future and the Blue Sky"

One snowy morning, on his day off, Michael left the place early to go to his fiancée's house. The limousine left the mansion at exactly 7 o'clock in the morning. The snowstorm already ended and the weather calmed down a bit. You can see the servants that were busy shoveling piles of snow at their mansion grounds and entrance.

(It was never mentioned in the past chapters but Michael got a fiancée) Michael is heading to the House of Sumeragi. The Sumeragi Family is a noble family in Japan who migrated in England since their Company is one of the many investors of Eirlenhive Company. The two families are good business partners. With the help of Eirlenhive family, the Sumeragi retained their noble status when they migrated in England. To strengthen the two families' relationship, the Sumeragi and Eirlenhive proposed an arranged marriage to one of their children who happens to be the daughter of Sumeragi and Michael.

To give some additional background about the Sumeragi Family, I'll provide you a brief introduction of their family. The Sumeragi household is composed of 5 family members. They came from the lineage of the Japanese Feudal Lord of Satou that was a direct descendant of the Oda Clan. The Head of the Family is Tatsumi Sumeragi, (35 years old) he is one of the most promising business partners of Eirlenhive. Their company is responsible for supplying goods and products to one of the Eirlenhive Company. Yura Matou Sumeragi (33 years old) is a priestess of the temple of Matou in Kyoto-shi and became the bride of Tatsumi. The two were blessed by heaven with 3 children. The first child is Aoi Sumeragi, (21 years old). His name means blue in Japanese. He is a close friend of Michael. He served as a big brother to Michael and gives him some advice when he needs help. He also helps his father manage their company. The second child is Mirai Sumeragi (16 years old). Her name means future in Japanese. She is Michael's fiancée. The two of them are deeply in love with each other and never once go against their family's will. She is a thoughtful and wonderful fiancée to Michael. She is currently studying in Michael's former school. The third child is Sora Sumeragi (13 years old), a jolly and energetic boy who excels in athletics. Aoi spoils him a lot and Mirai teaches him lots of things. He is attending the same school as Mirai. His name means sky in Japanese. The Sumeragi family's crest symbol is a swallow.

The Eirlenhive limousine arrived at the Sumeragi Mansion. The big gate of the mansion opened as the Eirlenhive driver gave his signal.

"Young master, do you want something first before we go inside the mansion?" asked the driver who was checking the left and right mirror of the limousine he is driving.

"Thanks for asking but I already have what I need.." replied Michael.

The limousine entered inside the mansion and stopped in front of the mansion's entrance. The Sumeragi Mansion has 2 different styles. It is mix Japanese and Western culture, its appearance outside is more Western design while inside is more on Japanese design with a mix of Western art and design.

Michael went out of his limousine. He was assisted by the Sumeragi servant who welcomes him with a warm manner as if he is also a member of the family he has been serving for a long time.

"Good day Young Master Eirlenhive." greeted the two maids who opened the door for him.

"Good day too Miss Len and Miss Olive" said Michael, smiling at the two maids who treated him nicely every time he visits Mirai.

"Lady Mirai is waiting for you at the living room together with Young Master Aoi and Young Master Sora" said the maid named Len who asked for Michael's coat and gave it to Olive.

"Thank you Len, Olive" said Michael while leaving the two maids.

The two maids bowed down to show their respect to Michael. Michael headed to the living room where Mirai is waiting.