Chapter 6 "Bloody Birthday"

The season changes when each plant was able to bloom and let the whole world see that they have finally awaken after a long slumber. It was spring time, a special season for each plant and also a special day for Iris Eirlenhive for she will be turning 12 years old now.

The servants were busy doing their best to finish their work for the coming party this evening. For Iris it's not just a normal birthday celebration but also a turning point in her life. She will be able to get out of their mansion and explore the vast world that awaits her outside their mansion walls.

A limousine arrived with 8 black escort cars. It was the royal limousine of the Fortuna. They arrived earlier than the expected time. It was currently 1 in the afternoon and the party will start on 6 o'clock in the evening.

The men in tuxedo secure the place first before they open the limousine's door. When everything is alright and they were able to control the area like they always do. They open the door for the two princes who went out.

"Thank you Robert." said Arthur who got out first, followed by his little brother, Philip.

"It's my pleasure your highness", said Robert.

"Brother, do you think it's a bit early for us to go in here? Look, even our father didn't go with us", said Philip to his brother.

"Don't worry Philip. Father will be in here if he already finished all of his meetings before Iris birthday." Arthur answered who looked first at the surroundings, "This place hasn't change at all." he added.

The Eirlenhive butler guide them to go inside the mansion and led them first at the guest room so that they may feel comfortable and won't be disturbed by the servants doing their task to make this big celebration a successful one.

Meanwhile in Iris room...

"Lady Iris, you need to prepare now for your party later." said her personal maid who attended Iris.

Iris was hiding under her bed. "I don't want prepare now. I need to see my brother first." said Iris who demanded to see her brother.

"Iris my dear, your brother is at the Sumeragi Mansion now, he need to get Mirai first so that the two of you can talk to each other.", said Claire who doesn't know what to do since this was the first time she experience this one from Iris.

"Mirai and brother said that they will be the first one to show me the world outside our mansion walls. So I'll wait for them." said Iris, never bending her decision even if it was her mother convincing her to.

"It's such a waste. Now Iris, if your brother heard this he will tease you again." said Charles who was beside Claire.

"But father, they will be here any moment so I'll wait for them." she insisted.

Arthur, together with his brother, decided to check Iris in her room and was surprise when they saw Claire and Charles there without Iris.

"Auntie where is Iris?" asked Arthur.

"She is hiding underneath her bed." Claire replied.

"You both are a bit early Arthur, Philip." said Charles, patted Arthur's head.

"We wanted to see the celebrant first but I guess she was not in the mood. Michael is not here too so we proceed in here since it was too boring in the guest room." answered Arthur.