Chapter 7 "Departed"

Miria's cry was the only thing that Iris heard at that moment. The servants of Eirlenhive assisted each guest to go out of the hall and led them all to the guest room to make them comfortable since the police who will arrived will try to question them. Charles decided to end the party because of that explosion. All of them focused on retrieving Michael's body, hoping that he is still alive. The only families left in the hall were the Dashwood, Sumeragi and Fortuna who also helped them. Claire was being calmed down by Yura and Steph.

On the Mansion grounds, where the exploded limousine located, the servants tried their best to extinguish the fire. They hurried so that they can take Michael's body.

"We need another fire extinguisher here." said one of the servants, trying his best to extinguish the fire. There were four of them who were doing the same thing.

"Michael! Michael." shouted Aoi, who desperately wanted to go and retrieve Michael's body inside the limousine.

"Aoi, it is still dangerous!" said Reim who was feeling so nervous at that moment. "Can you please hurry!" he demanded his servants who are helping to put the fire out.

"I want you to investigate this one! I want that person to pay for what he did to my nephew!", said Rupert who ordered his guards.

"Yes Your Majesty", the guards responded.

"Father," called Arthur.

"Arthur, Michael should not die. You should take in charge in ordering the guards for the investigation." said Rupert.

Arthur left immediately and went with the guards to search for the culprit.

One of the servants declared a fire out after confirming that they had successfully extinguished the fire. Reim, Aoi and Kai rushed towards the burned limousine to get Michael's body. The driver was already dead but Michael is still conscious and breathing

"A.........oi" said Michael who has a third degree burn. He was knocked down because of the explosion that's why he can't stand up on his own.

"Don't worry Michael. We will save you", Said Aoi who carried Michael and entered his limousine together with Reim, and Kai. "Hurry up, drive fast! Go to the nearest hospital!" he ordered his driver.

The limousine left as fast as it could.

"Charles! We need to go to the hospital too!" said Rupert, he turned to one of his servants. "Get Philip and Arthur then head back to the palace" he added. He turned to the other servants that were with him. "Search for the evidence that will help us track the culprit"

"Let's go Rupert." said Charles, they get in to their car and left the mansion.

Inside the mansion, Iris is still confused. She was thinking that this one was an act his brother planned but why would his brother let his mother and Mirai cry? She forced her feet to take a step so that she can walk. Her body was still in shock and her mind still refuses to believe that Michael is in danger.

"Michael, where are you?" said Iris, who was walking towards the hall door. "Michael."

Mirai lost her consciousness because she can't accept the situation. Tatsumi and Sora are taking care of her right now. They decided to place her in one of the Eirlenhive guest room but she woke up and insisted to stay in the hall instead.

"Are you alright nee-chan" asked Sora who was so worried.

Mirai didn't reply to him, instead she turned her gaze to Iris. She saw Iris heading towards the door of the hall. "Iris! Iris!" she shouted, as she immediately ran to catch up to her.