Chapter 10 "The Riddle"

A week after that joyous adventure of the 4, Iris was able to recover bit by bit. Little by little she was able to forget the pain she felt after the death of her only brother. She became more cheerful and happy as if Michael has finally become a part of her sad past. Her parents were happy for her since they knew that she was able change now. But for Iris, she's doing all of this for the sake of her dear brother.

Before leaving, Iris went first to their family's garden to visit Michael's grave. Michael's gravestone was in the form of tablet rock which was standing on the ground. It was a simple grave for a son of a noble family but for Iris, this grave suits her brother very much. Iris also requested that Michael's grave should be full of iris flowers, which will surround the tomb stone. This very much complements what Michael used to tell her about her name, the iris flower that will never leave the person dear to her even if that person is already dead. And in the tombstone, these words were engraved on it:

Count Michael Fortuna Eirlenhive

"The raven that opened the golden gate of heaven

to solve the hidden illusion for the goddess key"

"Michael I need to go now. We have something to do today. I think I've recovered a little Michael but your presence has always been there so I can't just bring myself to forget you. I miss you so much Michael." said Iris. She was interrupted by Margarethe since she needs to go now.

After that, she left and went to school. Renie is still the one who brought Iris to the University every schooldays. You can say that Margarethe and Renie are Iris' best friends since Iris always approach them whenever she wants to talk about something or she needs some help. Margarethe and Renie love Iris too so they are happy when they know that Iris was changing little by little.

They arrived at the University.

"Take care Lady Iris" said Renie who was inside the car.

"Thank you Renie. Fetch me later." said Iris, leaving immediately to attend her class for today, Modern History with Philosophy. Sora is also her classmate for that subject.

When Iris entered the room, some students were glaring at her as if she was the worst person they ever knew. Unfortunately, the only person who is close to her was Sora whom she trusted.

The bell rang, signaling the start of the class for today which will last for 4 hours.

"Don't mind their glares Iris. I'm sure they don't know how kind you are." said Sora, seated beside her.

"Sometimes I think that I'm a dangerous girl Sora" said Iris who was trying to crack a joke out of the blue.

"You're just a smart girl Iris, nothing more nothing less" said Sora, laughing at Iris.

The professor entered the room. "Now, since all of you are here and I'm the one who is late for this day, let us now start our discussion for today's topic" said the professor. She is Elisabeth Corden, who happens to be one of Iris' home tutors when she was still a kid.

Ms. Elisabeth discussed all about the History of England's royalty's first king. She mentioned that the first king was a wise king that expanded the England's territory. She didn't focus on the king's greatness. Instead, she focused on the philosophical ideas of the King. At that moment, Iris was thinking of what will be the next topic that Ms. Elisabeth will discuss since for her the interesting part will be the war-related issues. Unfortunately, Ms. Elisabeth changed the course outline of the subject so they will discuss all about the history of different country instead, since for her it would be better to know the different parts of the world by means of studying the history of different countries.