Chapter 8 "Light appeared"

Things have changed. Death plays an important role to everyone's life. Your existence is something that you should accept as you live on your own for this is your fate. But the legacy you leave will remain in every generation and for those who decided to live on.

Five years later, after that tragic incident, little by little Iris was able to recover. She thought that if she learns a lot she will be able to give justice to his brother. Until now, they hadn't find the culprit behind the death of Michael even Arthur, Aoi and Reim who were searching nonstop can't find the right lead that will give them the way to the culprit . All the evidences were wiped out when the limousine was burned after that explosion. They think that this murder was planned thoroughly for even the police don't know what to do. They consider this case unresolved but Iris was eager to do her best to know the mysterious death of his brother. Michael's grave is located at the end of the botanical garden of the Eirlenhive.

It is currently autumn season. Iris is now a college student. She entered the same school as his brother. The death of Michael caused a big change to Iris' attitude. She didn't trust anyone from their school. She was always alone. The only people she talked to were the people from the Dashwood. Mirai, Aoi and Philip together with Arthur would visit her. Those are the only people that are close to their family. The only places she set foot on were her school and their house. She didn't even go to the Sumeragi, Dashwood and Fortuna's places. Because of this, Claire was so worried about her. She decided to talk to her before she leaves for school.

Early in the morning, before Iris leaves, Claire called her. "Iris can I talk to you for a minute?" said Claire who was standing at their stairway. Charles was still sleeping at that time.

"Yes mother." she replied as she walk towards to his mother.

"You've grown into a fine lady Iris, with a youthful age and body. You should remember that old girl that you use to be. The friendly girl who enjoys her life." said Claire who touches Iris hair.

"Mother." said Iris.

"Forgive us for not realizing it sooner. Your father and I had been busy at our family business and we barely spend some time with you this past 5 years. Now that we have settled everything, I think it would be better if you let go of Michael now." said Claire who hugged her.

"But mother.." said Iris who wanted to disagree Claire's advice.

"You should remember that you have a life too, Iris. I know your brother will be sad if he saw you doing something like that in school." said Claire. "Promise me Iris." she pleaded.

"Yes mother, I'll try my best." Iris said, smiling to her mother.

"Show them that you can always bloom Iris. Remember that you're doing this to please your brother and show him that you can overcome these trials." Claire added.

"Thank you so much Mother." she hugged Claire. "I need to go now. I'll start this semester with my new self" she added.

"Take care, my dear." said Claire.

Iris left and went to the university.

England's Realist University is the name of the school Iris was enrolled to.

Iris service was the Eirlenhive limousine. The limousine entered the University campus.

"Thank you Renie, fetch me later." said Iris who smiled at him