Epilogue

A week after that incident...

Mirai was safe and she was already released from the hospital. She has already forgiven Arthur for what he did. Mirai knows that Arthur can change since Michael put his trust on him. The King already stopped the investigation about Michael's death since they already caught the culprit. Rupert and Charles made it sure that the culprit will pay for the crime he had committed, not only for Michael's death but also for using Arthur's name. The 25 Factions of Noble agreed that David Vonherlion shall be executed.

Rupert made it sure that this time he has time for Philip and Arthur. He doesn't want to repeat the same mistake that resulted into a big chaos. He said that it would be a disgrace to the kingdom if the king doesn't recognize the talent of his children. The Dashwood, Sumeragi and Eirlenhive formed an alliance, swearing that their family will protect the secrecy of the Abyssal Tempest. The Fortuna will be helped by the Eirlenhive in the marriage proposal to the daughter of Sumeragi as a sign of good relationship with the three families. Arthur who heard about this plan disagreed since for him Mirai should be free and it's up to her if she accepts it or not. Mirai replied to this condition and she said that it will take some time for her to answer this proposal since for her the remnants of Michael's existence is still in her heart.

Iris is now a part of the Abyssal Tempest just like they have agreed after the audience, but Aoi and Reim put an exemption to the case that she will be handling since they think she's still a kid. The five higher members of the Abyssal will guard Iris from now on since this was Michael's wish.

It's still snowing. Iris and Arthur, together with Sora, were in the Eirlenhive garden having a tea.

"It brings back memories from the time I spend some tea time with Michael and mother here." said Iris, drinking tea after that.

"Michael must be so proud of you Iris." said Arthur. "And why are you here?" glaring at Sora as if he is a foreign object that entered the garden.

"I am here because I like drinking Iris' tea." answered Sora with a jolly reaction.

Iris and Arthur laughed at him. They never expected Sora would say something like that and it's not his real reason.

"Did I say something to make you laugh?" asked Sora in a puzzled face.

"Not really." said Arthur trying to stop his laughter.

Iris paused for a moment and started to say something. "When all the riddles are answered, and this mist finally cleared, someday for sure.." she never finished what she was saying.

Arthur knew that the Iris he used to know and recognizes his existence is finally back. He can feel it with her words.

Sora knows that Iris was able to change the people who are dear to her since he is a special girl.

"You really are a flower behind the golden bars of heaven just like what he always said." uttered Arthur.

With that remark, Iris smiled like she used to do so in the past.

The end.