Chapter 16

Hey guys! Me again! Tehe.

I hope you like it so far. I know I do! Lol. Seriously, your comments make me grin like a mad person (which I am)

Sooo....Imma start doing that I'm only uploading if I get ____ votes. It sounds cool. o.O

So guys, here's the deal. I'm starting out small, but might increase the amount.

10 votes on this chapter before upload Chapter 17. Okay?

Tehehe. And remember, even If it gets to 10, keep voting! I love you guys so much!!

You: Okay, GO AWAY now Lily.

Love you ALL xxxxxxxxx

.....Even though no-one comments...HINT HINT. ;D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Climbing out of my car, I picked up my bag from the seat, but it slipped from my hands and fell into a puddle of murky, muddy rainwater. Shit. I hurriedly picked it up and began wiping the water off it. I turned it upside down to get some mud off when the clasp on my bag burst open and my books all fell out scattered across the ground. Faye and some other girls who she'd started hanging out with were not far off, chatting and texting and giggling. When Faye saw me crouched, picking up my books and stuffing them in my bag, she snorted. "Dork."

"Bitch." I muttered darkly. Suddenly there were large, pale, hands next to my own, picking up the remainder of my books. It was Dan. He glared after them.

"Those bitches giving you a hard time?" He asked, handing me my books stacked on top of each other neatly.

I shook my head, stuffing them into my back, throwing him a look of gratitude. "No, I, uh--"

"Well, look who's back!" Matt yelled happily as he walked towards me with Chiara and Katie. They all hugged me fiercely.

"Um, guys--"

"Oh, sorry. Does it hurt that much anymore?" Chiara asked, pulling away and looking at my stomach as though she could see through my Bring Me The Horizon shirt to the cuts.

"A little." I admitted.

Dan was still standing there, looking at me.

"Um, did we interrupt something?" Katie asked, grinning, and looking back and forth between us.

I blushed furiously and did my best to hide it. "Um, no! No way, not ever."

"Gee, thanks," Dan said, mock hurt. "Way to boost a guy's confidence."

They all laughed.

"Well, we'd better go inside." Katie said, looking up at the sky and frowning. It had turned dark grey and it had started to rain again. Suddenly, the heavens opened and it started tipping down, soaking everyone immediately. They all yelled and ran inside. I laughed, was about to lock my car and head in with them when I remembered I'd left the keys inside it. I turned back towards it to find Zayden leaning on the bonnet, expression unreadable. He looked really ... dare I say it? .... sexy in the rain, wet hair sticking slightly to his face, looking like a model advertising, I don't know, hair gel or something.

I acted as though he wasn't there and carried on walking towards it. I opened the door to find that they weren't on the passenger seat where I'd left them.

He cleared his throat. I looked up at him to see him dangling my keychain from one long, pale finger, one dark eyebrow raised. I glared at him, and held my hand out. He dropped it into my open palm.