We meet again

Beverley's POV
I decided to visit the bottom floor, where there was a small hotdog restaurant and a large movie theater. Of course the theater was locked, but the hotdog stand wasn't. A small, plump man stood there playing some game that made bubble noises, on his phone. He had on a yellow,white and red apron. He must've been bored.
I continued walking down to the next floor since the rest of the rooms on the second floor were just bedrooms.
The third floor had a couple bedrooms, an inside pool, and a huge room where kids and teens could hang out. I smiled and decided to check it out. I walked in and only a couple of kids were sitting there either on their phones or playing some cheesy board game. I had to admit, the room was pretty cool. There was a built in bookshelf, some bungee chairs and a bunch of super comfortable couches. I think the best part was the free sundae stand. Behind it was a tall man who sat in a stool playing the harmonica. He looked funny, considering he was surrounded by colorful ice cream and chocolate sauce and was wearing a dull gray tee shirt.
He looked up and set his harmonica down. I couldn't see his eyes, since he had on black sunglasses. He grinned and opened his mouth to say something, but he just closed it again.
"Hi," I muttered, tinkering with the flower charm on my necklace chain.
He chuckled.
"Can I help you? You look lost."
I shook my head.
"No thanks uh..sir. I'm just looking around."
Suddenly there was a jerk of motion and I felt moving under my feet.
"And we're off!" he shouted.
I nodded and took a step back.
"Well I'm gonna go."
He bit his lip and smiled.
"Wait...come here."
I sighed and ran over to the ice cream booth. It smelled like strawberries and cream.
He stood up and walked over to the counter.
"What's your name?"
"I-I'm Beverly."
I have to admit, he scared me.
He licked his lips.
"I'm Harry. Nice to meet you. How about you come down here tomorrow and we can talk s'more."
Boy, when he wants something, he goes for it.
I sniffed and shrugged.
"Sure."
He nodded and went back to his stool.
"Bye, B."
I waved and walked out. Harry...hmm. He seemed pretty nice. I liked his hair color. He had dyed it a light purple with some streaks of blue. I continued walking.

Damon's POV
The cruise officially started moving, and that was my cue to go unlock the theater. Frozen was playing in about an hour. I knew no one was going to come. If I was a child, I would want to run around and look at the water. Maybe even go on those slides that lead to the ocean. Well...I wouldn't want to encounter with a shark.
While I walked down I ran my left hand down the wallpaper as I flipped keys in my other hand, while looking down.
All of a sudden I felt a body crash against mine and I fell to the ground before my mind could even capture what had just happened.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry," a familiar, girly voice said helping me get up.
I brushed off my pants and shrugged.
"It's o-"
My eyes widened and I took a step back.
"D-Damon?" she asked.
"Beves?"
The short, brown haired, know-it-all stood there looking up at me like she had just saw Hades.
"What are you doing here?" she asked, emphasizing the you.
I knitted my eyebrows.
"I told you. I'm working here."
She chuckled.
"Oh. What a coincidence!"
I smiled.
"Walk with me."
She raised her eyebrows and did what I commanded.
We started to walk, in complete silence.
"Where are we going?" she asked, breaking the silence.
"The theater."
"Ah. Do you know any other places that are...interesting?"
I bit my lower lip and pointed at the ceiling. "There's a dance room up there.  You know, that may be interesting in case someone asks you to dance," I flirtatiously told her.
She blushed.
"And who will that be?"
"He's nice, handsome, athletic, has a great bod-"
She tapped her chin.
"Yeah I don't know anyone that has those traits," Beverley joked.
"Very funny."
Once we reached the theater, I told her to stay outside as I unlocked the doors and walked in to turn on the lights.
"Looks great," she yelled from the distance as I picked up a piece of stale popcorn from the first seat in the front row.
I nodded and threw it away, walking towards her.
"What movie?"
"Frozen."
She scoffed.
"It's been two years, and I still have Let it go stuck in my head."
I laughed.
"Come on, I have to work the slides in fifteen minutes. Let's go get some coffee."
She nodded rapidly and we skipped up to the steps. I was unbelievably happy that she was here. Now if I had the courage to ask her out, I would. But I wanted to wait a week or so.
We ran up a pair of stairs and took a corner that lead us to a mini coffee shop. There was an old couple standing in front of us ordering black coffee and some sort of food that I didn't hear.
"So are you excited to get to Hawaii?" she asked.
I smiled.
"Yeah."
"Me too."
Once the couple left, we ordered two croissants and one tall hot chocolate.
"I don't care if it's summer. I'd drink hot chocolate anytime of the year," she told me, sitting down.
I took a bite of my super buttery croissant and wiped my greasy hands all over my napkin.
I glanced up at Beverley. Her brown hair was braided into a fishtail, and she was wearing a tight red muscle tank.
"So how's Katie? Is she still giving you a tough time?" she asked.
I looked out at the water and sighed.
"She calls me every night. But, I don't want to block her. She'll know if I do."
She hummed a small "oh" and sipped her hot chocolate.
"The water is absolutely beautiful, right?" she asked.
I nodded. It was amazingly calming.
I checked my watch and backed out of my chair.
"Hey I'll catch you later. Shift time."
She smiled and slowly waved.
"Have fun."