Dreams

Beverley's POV
Wow. Damon is here? On the same cruise as me? That's unbelievable. Is this fate? Ha. No.
I got up from the table we had hot chocolate and croissants at, and decided to head back to my room.
Once I arrived to my room, my mom was sitting on the right bed, with her hands on her head.
"Mom are you alright?"
She looked up with pain and shook her head. Her eyes were full with tears, and her face was red as a cherry tomato.
I sat down next to her and placed my arms around her neck.
"I feel like hell."
I sighed and rested my head on her shoulder. Suddenly the door opened, and Jess ran in.
"Mommy, mommy!"
My mom stood up and lowered her head to look down at my little sister.
"Yes?"
"Michael's mommy wants to take us on the slides. Can I go?"
My mom sighed and rubbed her forehead.
"Yeah. I guess."
"Here I'll help you get ready," I said,  jumping in.
My mom mouthed thank you, and fell onto the bed.
Man, I was concerned for her.
I lead Jessica to her purple suitcase and handed her her blue and pink striped one piece. It was her favorite.
After she put it on I tied her hair up into a messy bun, and we were finally off!
"Michael's mommy said we should meet them at the slides. She said they are at the top of the ship."
I nodded and we left the room.
The whole time Jessica talked about meeting mermaids and swimming with dolphins in the water. I also learned that she wanted a pet dolphin and she would name it Arnold.
Once we got to the slides, I was pretty terrified. They were from the top to the bottom. I was guessing Damon was working the little kid slides, because he wasn't here. Or his shift just ended super super early.
"Hey, I hope it's okay that Jessica is going on these big slides. They didn't want to go on the littlest ones," Lia said turning to me, once I got up there.
I smiled.
"Oh it's fine. As long as shes behaving well."
Jessica hugged me and ran to stand next to Michael.
"You're a really good sister."
I looked up at Lia and chuckled.
"Thank you. Well I have to go."
"I'll bring Jessica back."
I nodded and walked down the stairs. There was Mexican music playing in the background, but kids screaming of excitement made it sound distant. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and I jerked my head around.
"Beverley.."
I groaned. The creepy, Harry dude from the sundae stand was standing there. Was he stalking me? I mean how could someone immediately know that I was going to the slides. There wasn't even that big of a line.
"H-Harry?" I stuttered.
He bit his lip and ran his fingers through his light purple hair.
"How did you find me?"
He held back a laugh and shrugged.
"My shift changed. I work the slides now."
Who doesn't work the slides around here?
"That makes more sense."
He nodded and a tall boy ran up. He was an African Amerian, and he had on a pair of orange swim trucks and a white tank top.
"We need backup over at the lunch cafe. It's CROWDED."
Harry rolled his eyes and the boy turned to me.
"Who's this? Your girl toy?"
I gasped and threw my right hand over my mouth.
Harry laughed nervously.
"She's my friend. I just met her today. Gosh Daniel, you can be...interesting sometimes."
The Daniel kid winked and walked off.
"Sorry about that...well I have to go. Catch you later."
I waved my hand and watched him walk off. Girl toy? What do I look like?

Once I got back to my room, mom was watching some soap opera while taking small sips of water.
"Feeling better?"
She looked up and sighed.
"No."
I bit the inside of my cheek. Great. Just what we need.
I sat down on the bed next to her and placed my hands under my pillow.
"If this doesn't get any better, I'm going to the medics," mom said.
I nodded and soon dozed off.

I woke up to an empty bedroom. No one was there. I wondered where my mom went. I sat up, but felt an arm push me back down.
"H-hello?" I mumbled.
Out of nowhere, Damon hopped out from under my bed.
"Hey Beves," he said with a smirk forming on his pink lips.
"Damon what are you doing here? How'd you get in?"
He placed his index finger on my lips and kissed my cheek.
"Damon sto-"
He cut me off by kissing my lips. I sat up, with his lips still connected to mine. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pushed me back down again and reached up my shirt.
"I want you," he whispered, taking his lips off of mine. I looked down and nodded.
"Me too."
He chuckled and continued kissing me while clutching tightly onto my left shoulder.
"Come on let's go explore."
I smiled and stood up.
"Come on."
I knitted my eyebrows.
I suddenly felt bouncing on my knees.
"COME ON!" I heard a slightly annoying but cute voice say.
My eyes flashed open, and I gasped. I sat up and breathed heavily. Wait did I just dream about Damon and I m-making out?
"Bevey!"
I slowly looked down at my knees and spotted Jess sitting there smiling.
"It's dinner time. Let's go eat."
I bit my lip and nodded, jumping out of bed.
My mom looked over and smiled.
"I don't need anything. Just accompany Jessica for me. Okay?"
I rose my chin and nodded.
I needed to talk to Damon immediately. Jess grasped my hand and lead me out the door.
"Can we go to the kids room?"
I smiled. Perfect. Damon might be there.
I nodded rapidly and let her lead the way.

Hope you liked the chapter. School started which means I won't get to write as much. Also we are so close to 100 reads! Yay!