Chapter 10

When we got to Audrey's house she pulled out her a pair a pj's and me. I changed into mine in the bathroom and came out walking to where she was grabbing clothes for tomorrow. "I grabbed you some clothes for tomorrow so you don't have to wear pj's all day." "Thanks Audrey um I can you go with me tomorrow to box up my stuff." "Yeah is Noah coming with?" "No um I can't take him back there because... " "I get it he will try to distract you I know and of course I will help you pack it all up." "Okay thank you so much." "Don't sweat it." She made gestures to the door and we both walked out laughing as we got in Noah's car. "Ok what are you guys laughing at this time." "My hand gestures." He looked at us like we were crazy and then smiled. "Okay to my house we go!"

            When we got there Mrs. Foster kept asking if I was sure I could stay and if I needed anything she was there for me. I walked up the stair to Noah's room and sat behind his computer chair and started recording. "Ok what up what up it's ya girl Savannah and she wants you to know that she loves you a lot. Let's get to business if you are listening to this then I am sitting right on your bed laughing as you listen but maybe one day i'll make the cut and other people will be listening to me. I don't know I could talk for hours on this thing but then you wouldn't listen so bye NOAH!!" I said making a kissy noise into the mic. Audrey walked in and smiled "Are you ready for this sleepover?" "I guess i'm going to call Jake and tell him goodnight okay." "Yeah i'll be right here and Noah will be up shortly." "Alright" I said walking down the stairs and outside. "Hello?" "Hey Jake" "Hey Savannah so how did it go?" "Amazing" "I knew it would be something you would like when he sent me the picture." "Yeah it was beautiful..." "But not as beautiful as you looked tonight, Brooke bought that dress for you months ago and was waiting to give it to you." "Really?" "Yeah so are you staying over there?" "Yeah" "Okay I hope you have a good night and try not to think about all of this stuff going on okay?" "Okay I won't" "Bye Savannah" "Bye Jake"

            I walked back up the stairs to see Noah and Audrey talking on the bed talking. "Hey guys" "Hey Savannah." "Noah come listen to this." He walked over and put his headphones on and listened smiling at every word. "I love you a lot too Savannah." He said smiling and then he stood up and held me close. "LET"S GO SLEEP!!" Audrey yelled standing on the bed and then jumping on my back. I walked around with her on my back for a couple of minutes and then sat her down on the bed. I pulled back the covers to his bed and laid down next to Noah and Audrey was on the other side of him. I fell asleep shortly after we all laid down.

            'I was walking through my house and walked into my room the door was open and the light was on and brighter than usual. I walked in and looked at the wall and saw my dad and Charlie hanging there. I walked over to them and stared for a long while and then my dad's eyes opened. He dropped the picture and look directly at me and opened his mouth. "Savannah why didn't you stay home? Why couldn't you have done what I asked?" I looked at him and stumbled back tripping over the picture and falling forward onto Charlie. He grabbed ahold of me and looked at me and began talking. "Why did you kill me? Why did you let someone hurt me? You promised me that you would never hurt me." "You promised the same thing but that didn't stop you. Dad i'm sorry I didn't listen but..." "You're going to be more than sorry." They began cutting the ropes and got free and began walking towards me. "No please someone help me please help!" I heard footsteps but didn't know who was coming. Noah and Audrey walked in the room with knives but instead of going after Charlie and my dad they were coming for me. "You have to go before we all die. You seem to be the reason everyone else is dying so you have to go too." "No please don't do this please Noah I love you and Audrey you have always been there for me I would never hurt you guys please don't." "She said that to me but she didn't mean it she never means anything." Noah grabbed my wrist and cut right down my arm. "I hope you still feel nothing when you leave because that's all you are nothing." Then Audrey stabbed me right in my gut. I fell down the to ground my stomach was burning and blood oozed out all over the floor and onto all my things. I began to stand up but they kicked me back down. I screamed in pain and then it all went black I could see nothing.'

            "Savannah Savannah SAVANNAH!!" The voice sounded shaky and upset. I couldn't open my eyes and the pain was still there I could feel it. "Savannah put down the knife come on you're covered in blood. Audrey we have to get her to the hospital." "Noah she won't wake up so how she has a knife. I was trying to open my eyes but I couldn't I dropped what was in my hands and tried opening my mouth but nothing came out. "Was she sleep walking? When did she get up?" "I have no idea Noah but she dropped the knife i'm going to go get a bandages and oh God Noah grab a towel quick."

***

Audrey's POV

            I ran to the bathroom and got bandages and I grabbed a towel since I was here. I ran back out to the kitchen where Noah had cold water and was splashing Savannah. "Here Noah use this to put pressure while I go get your mom to help put the bandage on and then we can go to the hospital." "Okay but be quick." I hope that we can handle everything and get her to the hospital in time. I ran up the stair and into Noah's parent's room and shook Mrs. Foster twice and she woke up with a jolt. "Savannah got up and stabbed herself I think she was sleep walking but it's bad and we need your help please come help us Mrs. Foster." She jumped up and put on her robe and slippers and followed me down the stairs when I heard yelling. "Noah how could you Audrey why!!!" I ran down the stairs to see Savannah gripping her stomach and walking to the other side of the kitchen. "I thought you loved me Noah!" "But I do." She turned around and I saw her eyes were still closed and she was having trouble walking. "Audrey you said you would always protect me." She was crying and it hurt me that I couldn't protect her from this what was happening? "Savannah open your eyes you will see that we aren't hurting you we love you." "Charlie get off of me stop I never meant to hurt you okay i'm sorry i'm sorry for everything. It's all my fault and Noah you're right I deserve to feel nothing.!" "No you don't Savannah please." Mrs. Foster grabbed the knife out of her hand and started gently shaking her. "Savannah come on and wake up everything is going to be okay. We need you to wake up..." "Savannah please wake up for us." Noah was now holding her hands and rubbing them. She opened her eyes and looked all around the room and her eyes landed on mine. I walked over and grabbed her and helped her to the car.

            When we got to the hospital we told them all we knew that she kept screaming things and crying. I walked out of the room and dialed Jake's number when he answered he sounded groggy. "Hello" "Hey Jake" "What's up?" "Savannah is..." "Is she okay?" All of a sudden he sounded alert and I could hear shuffling on the other end. "She is in the hos..." "What happened?" "She had a dream and began to sleepwalk when we found out she was screaming. We ran down the stairs and found her with a bloody knife in her hands. She has a deep cut in her stomach and a slit on her wrist." "Okay I will be there in 10." He hung up and I walked back in the room. Noah looked at me and gave me a small smile and then we both gazed at Savannah. Her hair was sprawled out all over the pillow and her arms tight by her side. She was sleeping and her head was turned to face the window. "I called Jake." "What did he say?" "He'll be here in to." "Okay well i'm going to find my mom real quick." He got up and brushed some hair out of Savannah's face and grabbed her hand held it for a second and then walked out.

            I fell asleep in my chair and woke up to hands grabbing my shoulders. I turned around and saw Noah standing behind me and Jake sitting in his chair. "Hey" "Hey how did you sleep?" "Okay I guess did you find your mom?" "Yeah she is going home and will be back in a little bit." "Alright." I looked over at Jake and saw him staring hard at Savannah and he was stroking her hand. "Hey Jake how you holding up?" "Alright I guess." "The doctor said she should wake up in a few minutes." I turned back at Noah "Is she going to be okay." "They think so they said she didn't hit any organs or arteries which is a shocker." "I glad she will be okay." "Yeah me too. They said they will ask what she was dreaming about when she wakes up in a little while." I smiled as I turned back at her grabbing her other hand. I leaned over and whispered in her ear "I will always protect you no one will hurt you as long as i'm around." I stood up and began walking out. "Noah i'm going to tell my dad and change clothes and then i'll be back." "Okay see you soon Audrey."