Chapter 30

Noah was going to enjoy his first day home and I could tell because me and Audrey stayed up all night and planned the whole day out. First of course we were going to pick him up from the hospital the moment he woke up. "Okay Audrey we have a minute left before they allow visitors, we can go and get him and then take him to the first place we have planned." "Sounds good to me." As soon as the clock said 9:00 we were inside the hospital to check Noah out I signed all the papers while Audrey went to help him pack up the little bit of things we had brought him to keep him busy. Once she brought to to the desk we walked out to the car to go to the first place, which was going to be pretty fun. "So where are we going?" "Noah quit asking you'll find out eventually." He fake pouted as Audrey kept driving down the road laughing at the two of us. "Can I at least have a hint as to where we are going?" "No" "Come on just like one letter or something?" "No" "Can look at the GPS?" "No" "Can I have my phone back?" "No" "Can I get a yes to something?" "No" Audrey was still laughing as she took a left onto the road for our first stop. "I remember that statue." "No you don't Noah you have never been this way to where we are going." "Are we going to the park?" "Yes" "Really?" "No" Audrey was dying on that one she had to have some drink after she coughed so hard.

            After ten more minutes we turned into the parking lot for the Strawberry farm, Noah jumped out of the car and walked around to help me and Audrey out of the car. I laughed as he walked around to the little shop and got a basket. "Today we have time to pick from the vines." Audrey looked at the two of us and grinned, "You two are so cute together." "Audrey.." "I know I know you guys don't want to be official again yet." To be completely honest I just wasn't ready to be in any relationship with anybody. I just almost got killed and so did Audrey and Noah so I don't want to be with a person yet it's understandable, but you know what Audrey doesn't know that me and Noah keep making out in Brooke's pool. Or that fact that after she dropped me off at my uncle's I would have Jake drive me back up there so that I could feel Noah's lips on mine again. I love Noah and I always would but one day we would tell Audrey that we have been back together for a long while.

            We got a big basket filled with strawberries and then we got into the car to go to place number two. The park was the place where I met Audrey which was pretty fun. When we go to the park we had a pretty exciting sit on the grass and then we played Frisbee and then when the kids had all gone we got on the swing sets. Today was a day just for our enjoyment. We did not care if people judged us for it or not we just survived something horrible. After we had completely enjoyed the park we ran back to the car and hopped in and drove to our finally place for the evening. The diner had always been a special place for all of us we used to eat here after school all the time and just enjoy what was going on outside of drama. When we got there we walked in and went to our usual table and order our usual foods. We all ate and laughed and had a good time for an hour.

            When we were done Audrey dropped off Noah and then me and then she went home. I texted Noah and told him to meet me in the same place. I walked all the way to Brooke's house with my bathing suit on under my clothes. When I got there I went straight to the pool and climbed in waiting on him to get there. After what felt like forever he climbed into the pool and walked over to where I was standing. "Finally what took you so long?" "Audrey called me and wanted to talk and I couldn't really say gotta go bout to make out with Savannah now could I?" "No" I wrapped my arms around his neck and he did his around my waist. He pulled me into his chest and put his chin on my head. "I've missed standing with you in this water." he said chuckling a little bit. "Yeah Foster I missed the same." "I say tomorrow you sit in my room while I do a podcast for this whole thing" "Okay just as long as I don't have to talk on there." "You don't have to do anything you aren't ready for Savannah." "I know Noah" "Wanna go to the nerd shack and watch Star Wars." "Ah yeah" 

Hey Guys!!! So this is the of this adventure but there will be a second story out hopefully next weekend!! Scream season two will be on Netflix this Friday and i'll start writing, I already have how everything will work out!!! Another this is if you guys like imagines I will probably put up a Scream Imagines story!! I already have written a couple. If you like the story let me know and if you liked the ending let me know!! I hope you all have a great day or night depending on where you are!!