Chapter 13

4 Hours Later

***

Savannah's Pov

             I had woken up when Noah walked in the door earlier, I had heard everything why would he try and keep this a secret? This information could help me get closer to my torturer and he is keep secrets. When Audrey walked out I pretended to wake up and Noah and I talked while he waited for Audrey to get back. Now I was waiting on my Uncle to bring me more soup, it was 5:00 pm and I was ready for more food. The nurse came in at 4:30 and gave me medicine and told me that my cousin had come and said that food would be here soon. Jake was sitting back in his chair but without Brooke, her dad had wanted her home for dinner. I asked the nurse if Oliver had come back to the hospital anymore and found out that she was his mom. That was sweet of him to come and visit her at work, especially when she worked with the injured and sick.

            At 5:30 soup for only me and Jake came through the door, Audrey and Noah were going to eat dinner with their families and then they would be back. I ate my soup and told Jake what I heard from Noah and Audrey's little talk. "What!?! He wants to keep that a secret from you!" "Yeah and I don't understand why were are keeping secrets, isn't that what tears people apart?" "Yeah actually it is, it does tear people apart." He took another sip of soup and then looked at the wall this time with a spark of anger. "When they get back i'm going to tell them that I know about all of this." "Okay and make sure you express how upset and mad you are alright." "I will do that." "I'm going to Brooke's i'll be back with her later tonight." "Okay." Not long after Jake left the door swung back open, showing a happy Oliver walking in. "Hey Oliver" "Hey um can I sit with you since you're all alone?" "Yeah I am kinda scared to by myself anyways." "Well then i'm glad I can in to sit in here with you." He walked over and sat in Noah's chair and I sat up just a little bit more so that my back was flush against the back of the bed. He smiled at me as I stretched from being in this bed all day. "Where did Noah go?" "He went home to eat with his parents and then Audrey went to eat with her dad." "Ah so everyone leaves the injured alone." "Basically but I didn't try to stop them from leaving me." "Why not?" "Because i'm not very happy with them at the moment." "Oh"

            Oliver went out and got two glasses of water one for me and one for him. "My mom will be in here in a little while to give you medicine to help you sleep." "Alright" "How are you feeling?" "Just a little bit better my side still hurts and my wrist is throbbing." "Well hopefully you will feel better so that you can leave on time tomorrow." "Yeah hopefully" He reached for my hand and the door opened up. "Oh hey Noah, right?" "Yeah that's my name, how long have you been in here?" "Well what time is it?" "It's 6:30" "Well then I have been here for 45 minutes." "What have you guys been doing in here?" "Noah we have just been talking nothing else, everyone left me so Oliver came to sit with me." "Ah well how nice of him..." "Yeah I felt like you guys were talking this morning about leaving her alone so when you guys left I came in to sit with her." "Well thanks for not leaving her alone then." "It was no problem, Savannah I will come back later with my mom to give you your pills." "Okay bye Oliver." "Bye Savannah." Oliver walked out of the room but before he did he turned back and smiled and waved at me. Noah sat down in the chair and looked at me for a while.

Hey Guys!!! Sorry for the really short chapter this is just a filler for what is going to happen next. I really hope you are enjoying the story so far, I will post two more chapters and then hopefully this weekend you can expect more! Sadly school starts for me tomorrow but I will try and update every night if I can! Have a super great day/night, and if school has started for you I hope you enjoy the chapters! :)