Chapter 26

Noah's Pov

            I drove Jake to his house and dropped him off, he was going to drive the party in his truck. I got to my house and started picking out what to wear, I really wanted to impress her tonight. She like when I wore my cardigan but what shirt would I wear with it, I looked through my closet and saw a Star Wars shirt. Bingo! I smiled as I pulled it out, I put it on and then my cardigan that she loved so much. I went and put on my famous scent and then I walked down the stairs, I was going to drive back to Jake's house so that we would arrive at the same time. When I got there he still wasn't ready, he pulled out a polo shirt and some khakis and put them on. He looked in the mirror and then ran down the stairs, he got in his truck and I got in my car I shot Savannah a text saying we were on our way.

            When we got there they were upstairs waiting for us, Jake shouted that we were there and Audrey walked down first. I clapped and cheered for her and she waved her hand and finished her walk down the stairs. Savannah was probably wearing a shirt that said something funny on it, Brooke made her walk down the stairs we clapped and cheered for her. "And last but not least Savannah Roberts." I laughed a little as Brooke finished her announcement. My eyes almost came out of my head when she made her way down the stairs she was drop dead gorgeous in that dress. She had her makeup dark and mysterious which brought out her beauty, her hair was pulled up in a tight bun with a little of her hair down on the sides. She finished her walk down the stairs and did a little twirl, she then walked up beside me and smiled. "So do you like my jeans and shirt?" She asked laughing. "Um uh yeah you you um you look really beautiful tonight Savannah." She smiled really big and dragged me out around back, I smiled as she pointed to the couch.

            People started arriving at the party and Savannah had already drank quite a lot of tequila, I was starting to worry about her. She was roaming the house and meeting new people, when she was done she would go back around and meet the same people. I cut her off she hated to believe it but she was a lightweight, all she had was a bottle of tequila. She pulled me into the living room and we started dancing to her favorite songs. Savannah pulled me over to the lake smiling widely when we got there because she always loved it at night. We stayed there for a little bit and then walked back up to Brooke's to chill on the couch some more.

***

Audrey's Pov

            I was walking through Brooke's house when this guy pulled me aside he was wearing a hoodie. I snatched my arm back from him and kicked him hard. I started running through the house to the front area where more people were hanging. He came back around and showed me a picture of Noah and Savannah, I couldn't see the creeps face but I couldn't let him get Noah and Savannah. I followed him out of the house and to his car, he hit me with something hard and out I went.

***

            I woke up in the same room that we rescued Savannah and Jake from, I was sitting in a chair in the middle of the room tied to the pipes above. If I tried to move it would hurt because the chair was dangling from the ceiling and my feet were tied to the bottom. A camera was in the corner of the room probably as bait for Savannah to come and get creamed. My mouth was taped shut so I couldn't talk to tell the camera anything. I was trapped, I was vulnerable I could died right this second and I would have no say in the matter. I was careful not to move to much in the chair that there was no chance of the chair falling and splat. I looked around the room one more time and saw nothing useful to help me down.

***

Savannah's Pov

            I was just a little drunk but Noah kept telling me I was way too drunk but whatever I didn't need to drink no how. Noah got in the pool as I sat on the edge with my feet in the water, he would pull at me and I would smack his hand. I was not getting in that water with this dress on, he was looking at this girl as she got in the water and I kicked him in the head. "Ow" "Stop staring" "I'm sorry i'm sorry." "You better be" I said matter of factly as he looked back at me. "After the party do you want to spend the night at my house?" "Sure I guess as long as you don't stare at other girls" "I won't I apologized for it." I smirked at him and he pouted at me I stood up and started walking back inside.

            I was looking for Audrey, but I couldn't find her I looked everywhere. I shot her a text and she told me that she was outside near the pool. I walked back outside and didn't see her by the pool,

'Come on Aud this isn't funny where are you'

'Turn around'

I turned around and no one was there, I frowned and looked all around for her.

'Come on stop playing'

'Come by the lake it's always pretty at night'

'I already went with Noah'

'I wanna be alone with you'

'Well come on over by the pool and we can talk for a little bit'

'I want to be with you by the lake'

'Audrey I love you and you know I do but i'm not going out there at this time of night so come back towards the house'

'No you don't love me if you won't come out by the lake'

'Audrey you're drunk and you need to come back to the house before something bad happens'

'I'm actually not drunk I didn't drink so that I could keep an eye on you'

'Well that was really sweet but Noah was on Savannah duty this party so you could've had something to drink.'

'Of course Noah this Noah that'

'Okay i'm done with your games'

'No your not' Underneath the text was a picture of Audrey hanging above the concrete floor at my grandmothers. 'Quit playing and I cut her down'

'What do you want'

'Come to your grandmother's alone and find out'