Chapter 23

"Okay Noah you go and get cupcakes and donuts at the bakery, Audrey and I will walk over to this side of the store and get the rest. We meet back up right here when we are done, don't leave without being with the rest of us." "Okay so i'm the bakery guy, we meet back right here, anything else?" "No that should be it so let's get started and try to make it snappy. " Audrey walked towards the cups and I went to the chip and dip aisle, I grabbed tortilla chips and both the cheese and salsa dips. I made my way back to the front of the store and saw Audrey waiting there already with her cups and plates. Noah was still standing by the bakery looking at the different cupcake designs, I walked over and grabbed some and walked back over to Audrey. We made our way to the checkout line and then we walked out and got into the car and drove back to Brooke's. "Wait" Audrey said really loud and Noah stopped in his tracks. "We have to get a cool outfit for the party, come on Savannah." She handed Noah our bags and pointed him to the car. "We will walk back to Brooke's this is a surprise for you." Noah smirked and went to the car and drove off towards Brooke's house.

            Audrey pointed at two different stores, one sold dresses of all types and the other one sold summer wear. "Which do you want to go into first?" "I want to pick out my dress first." "Okay" She opened the door and together we walked in, I looked at many dress that just didn't fit my style. I finally found the dress that I wanted, it was black lace with only one sleeve. It was perfect for me, Audrey picked it up and handed it to me. "Go try it on now." She said smiling as she pointed to the dressing rooms. I walked into one and came out with the dress on and I did a couple of twirls, "I love it this is your dress."

I went back in and took off the dress, smiling as I put it back on it's hanger as I walked out of the room

I went back in and took off the dress, smiling as I put it back on it's hanger as I walked out of the room. We walked to the register and paid for the dress walking back out and to the other store to pick out a bathing suit. I walked in and looked at a few but then just decided to get a plain black one piece since I would only wear it for a little bit. I didn't really like getting in the pool with the weirdo's that always came to the parties. Audrey liked my choice, I walked to the counter and paid and then walked back out. On we went to get Audrey a new outfit, we were going to the mall to go to Hot Topic so she could pick out something she would love.

 On we went to get Audrey a new outfit, we were going to the mall to go to Hot Topic so she could pick out something she would love

We walked in and browsed for a couple of minutes, I found a shirt and held it up so that she could see it. She smiled and nodded her head, I knew she would love the shirt. She grabbed a couple of bracelets and then walked over to the counter with her stuff. "I have those green jeans that i'm going to wear with this." "You are going to look so cute." She picked up the bag smiling and off we went to walk on to Brooke's house. I looked down at my phone and saw that Noah had texted me 'I hope you got something good ;)' I shot him a quick text back 'Nope I just got a t shirt and some jeans.' ':'(' 'Suck it up buttercup' I put my phone away and smiled at Audrey. "He is in for a big surprise tomorrow night." "What did you tell him?" "As far as he knows I just got a t shirt and some jeans. Let's sneak to your house grab a tee you never wear and some jeans put them in the bag and then go to Brooke's." "Genius plan I like it." We turned down Audrey's road and grabbed the clothes and then we were off to Brooke's.

When we got there Jake and Brooke were sitting on the couch by the pool and Noah was hanging up the lights. "Are you guys going to help me put this up or what?" Noah said looking back at Jake and Brooke, "Yeah man just oh hey Savannah, Audrey what's happening?" "Brooke come upstairs with us?" I asked looking at Jake and then Noah. She nodded and stood up and followed us up the stairs and to her room. "Okay what did you guys get?" She asked smiling big as she looked between both of us. I pulled out my dress and showed her and Audrey pulled out her shirt and Brooke's smile grew. "That shirt is so you Audrey!" "Right Savannah saw it and showed it to me."

We walked back down the stairs and looked at the two goofs fighting over hanging one of the lights. "Okay just get down i'll do it if you guys are just going to fight." They both looked at each other and climbed down the ladder and handed me the lights. I rolled my eyes and climbed the ladder and started hanging what was left of the lights. I can't believe that they couldn't do this without fighting, when I was finished I started my way down. My foot got caught on one of the edges and I started tumbling back and forth on the ladder. I screamed out for help but the ladder started shaking harder and faster. I was beginning to fall but thank God that the ladder was beside the pool and not on the concrete. I fell in the pool and got soaking wet, Noah finally made it outside and saw that I was a little irritated and just backed back inside.

I got out of the pool and dried off, Brooke found me a new outfit and handed it to me. I went up to her room and changed from my wet ones to her dry ones. When I was done I put my hair in a messy bun and walked down the stairs. Noah started laughing hard and I glared at him. "So funny right? I fell off a ladder and into a pool haha." He started laughing harder and I knocked him in the back of the head, he pulled out his phone and took a picture. "Why did you take a... OH MY GOD MY MAKEUP!" I forgot to look in a mirror and wipe under my eyes so I had eyeliner and mascara all over my face. "Delete it now!" "No this is going to be used for awesome blackmail later on..." "DELETE IT RIGHT NOW OR YOU WILL GO TO THE PARTY ALONE TOMORROW!!" "Okay okay and consider it deleted." I smiled and turned back to go wash may face, after my face was cleaned I just didn't worry with more makeup.

"All that is left is the beverages and the music, we need to hire a dj." "Brooke I will let you do that because of last time." "Okay i'll be back." She walk inside the house and made some phone calls came back out smiling. "Now we just have to wait on drinks." Noah came out of the house with a frown, "We forgot one thing, to invite people." "No we didn't I tweeted about it earlier, trust me this place will be packed." I smiled and looked at Noah, "Stop stressing babe we got this." "That's what has me stressing." He said with a big smile. Audrey started laughing and Jake came and sat beside Brooke. Tomorrow night was going to be awesome.