Chapter 15

Savannah's Pov

            I woke up to see all the faces I went to sleep with plus one, Oliver came in later that night and tapped my shoulder and then fell asleep. I smiled at all my friends and then sat up, today was the day I got to go home. I tapped Oliver and he jumped up and looked at me, "Are you okay?" "Yeah I just have no one to talk to." "Ah so you want to talk to me?" "Yep who better to talk to?" "Won't your boyfriend get mad?" I cringed at the sound of the word boyfriend, I looked at him with hurt eyes. "Oh do you need a nurse? "He began to stand but I put my hand on his arm stopping him, "No it's just I don't have one." "What happened you loved him?" "He thought I was cheating on him..." "What!?! I'm sorry I couldn't leave you alone..." I grabbed his face with my hands and kissed him, if Noah thought I cheated on him so be it. His lips were softer than Noah's, he began to kiss back and then I heard a throat clear. I released Oliver smiling and turned to see Brooke looking at us and then glancing at a opened mouth Jake. I blushed and Oliver noticed and began to chuckle, Brooke closed Jake's mouth with a kiss.

            I got dressed it the clothes that Jake had brought with him last night while Audrey and Jake checked me out. I walked out of the room and straight to where all of my friends were standing, I looked at Audrey who was texting someone. "Let him go if he doesn't want to be with me, let him find someone else no one in this world other than you guys are better than me." They all looked at me and smiled while Audrey put her phone away, if he wanted to get back with me sorry this boat has left. I walked out and towards Jake's truck, I jumped in the back seat and wait for Jake to drive me home. Audrey was going to meet me at my place and I was going to pack up all of my things and take them to Jake's.

             We finally got to my house and saw Audrey's car sitting in the driveway next to my dad's car which I was going to drive to Jake's. I hopped out of Jake's truck and walked up my driveway to where Audrey was standing. "Hey Auds." "Hey Sav, i'm going to take all of your stuff downstair and then we can box them down here." Normally I would have fought her and said that I could go up there with her and help her bring stuff down, but I couldn't. "Okay i'll just wait on the couch." "Alrightt" She began to walk up the stairs and then was bringing things down for me to box, after a while we were almost done. After I boxed the boxes I went ahead and packed them all up in the car and then repeated this. "This is the last of the stuff...um I put all the of the pictures on top of these shirts okay." "Okay" I had already grabbed all the downstairs decorations and packed them up, Jake said he would take the furniture to a storage unit but the TV was going in my room. We put the rest of the boxes in the car, I looked at the house one last time before turning to Audrey. This was the house I grew up in, I had been through alot in this house. "I'm so hungry do you want to go grab something?" "Yeah usually diner?" "Yeah let me drop the boxes off and then i'll meet you over there..." "No i'll help you." "Okay." I said as I closed the door and opened the driver seat door and got in.

Noah's Pov

             I walked into the diner and sat down in a seat, I couldn't sit in my usually one because it would hurt too bad. I ordered my usual and sat eating occasionally glancing at my phone, the door opened up and I looked over. Savannah and Audrey were walking in and going straight to our usual booth. She glanced over and Audrey turned too, she started talking but Savannah shook her head. Savannah picked up her phone typed something and then sat it back, it buzzed she picked it up smiled and then the door opened. Oliver walked in was he who she was texting, he sat at the counter and then glanced around. Savannah stood and walked over to him, I guess she was asking if he wanted to sit with them. They walked back over to the booth and all started talking, my world shattered. My phone buzzed and I picked it up, glancing at the text I saw Audrey look at me. 'She misses you, Why'd you break up with her.'

            I walked over to their booth looking at Oliver, he looked up and then smirked. "Oliver can I talk with you for a second?" "I guess." He stood and I started walking out the door, "Did you call me yesterday?" He looked up and then at me, "No when you got that call I was sitting in Savannah's room but look man I promise you that we did nothing until..." "Until what?" "This morning I was apologizing for being the reason you guys split up and she kissed me." I looked at the window where Savannah was sitting, she looked almost depressed. "Look while i'm away from her...keep her safe please don't let her do anything stupid." "Man normally I would be happy to take your girl but..." "I don't want to talk about it just keep her safe." "Alright thanks." He walked back in and sat beside Savannah, he kissed her forehead and she looked at me. I walked back in paid and then left, I would spend the rest of my life in the nerd shack.

Savannah's Pov

              Noah left the diner and with him went all my feelings, I let him take them all if he didn't want to be with me I didn't need them. I looked at Oliver and smiled, Audrey kicked me under the booth and I looked up. "Do you wanna go to the movie theater with me?" "Yeah what time is your shift?" "Half an hour, I still have to get changed out of this." "Okay bye Oliver um i'll see you later?" "Yeah" We walked out of the diner and to her car, when we got in we drove straight to her house. She got out I stayed in the car, she changed and came running back out. We made it to the movies with five minutes to spare, she walked in and did all of her prep stuff. I sat behind the counter playing on Twitter, she came around and kicked my feet. "Go get the box out back please." I stood up sitting my phone on the counter and walking towards the back door. I walked out the door and grabbed the box, when I turned the door slammed shut. Great! Now i'm stuck out here, I carried the box all the way around to the front and saw someone crouched in the corner. "Look the theater doesn't open for another hour, so come back then if you want to watch a movie." The figure stood and ran past me, knocking me off my feet and crashing to the floor the box landing on my chest. The front door swung open and Audrey came running out, "Are you okay? What did you trip on?" She looked around I guess looking for something that could have tripped me. "Nothing someone was standing over there and th-then they came and ran into me when I told them to leave."

             After I got of the ground I grabbed the box and walked back into the theatre, I saw a man walking from the back entrance. "So you must be Audrey's friend, Savannah Roberts you know you should apply for a job only Audrey works here on her days and she could use a hand. Would you like a job here?" "Yeah sure that sounds great I was going to get a job anyways." "Well good, do you want to start tomorrow?" "Sure" "Here is an application fill it out and then I can ask you questions in the morning, tonight you can get a jist of what you do." "Sounds great" Audrey smiled big and then went back to wiping the counter, she opened the box revealing candy. "Do you want to help me stock up?" I grabbed a bunch of candies from the box and started packing them in the display case, I sat a dollar on the counter. "Audrey opened up!" She looked over and I threw a m&m at her she glared and picked up another pack slamming a dollar down. I looked at what she had, sour skittles I opened my mouth laughing. She threw and made it I ate it and then threw a candy at her, instead of stocking for 30 minutes we threw our packs of candies at each other. She looked at the time and we started quickly moving to make the opening time.