Chapter 27

'Don't hurt her i'm coming'

'That sounds like a lovely idea'

            I looked back at Noah, Jake, and Brooke one last time before I walked on to my grandmother's house. The way there my mind was racing, what if this was a trick and he was coming after the others when I left? I was scared for Audrey how did he get her? Did he drug her? Who was he? Why did he hated me so much? I kept on going walking the straight path to the house I walked to many times before. I used to walk there all the time and then I moved and had to get a ride over to her house. I remember she used to make me, Noah, and Audrey cookies whenever we went over there. I remember having my first kiss over there, she wasn't home so I brought my date over there and kissed him now he was dead. I remember when he went over there afterwards and would always feel uncomfortable. After a few years he started dating Emma and we were close friends.

            After what felt like forever I saw her house in the distance. I walked up the couple of stairs and opened the door when I walked in it smelt weird. I ran to the door where Audrey was but it was locked and there was a new door in place. I started looking around the room in hopes to find something that would help me open the door. I heard footsteps from the other room and I started to look a little faster. I found a hair pin in the floor beside the table, I quickly picked it up and put it in the lock. After jingling it for a few minutes the door swung open and there Audrey was hanging. Arms gripped around me and I could barely move I fought the other person off of me and then ran to get Audrey down.

***

Noah's Pov

             I looked around while Jake was talking, Savannah was gone for a long time. "Has anyone seen Savannah?" "I saw her a little bit ago she was walking around and looking for someone." Jake said as he then started talking again. "Audrey's gone too, i'm going to look for them." I stood up and walked around the house asking around, no one had seen neither Audrey nor Savannah. I was starting to get really worried because there was a killer on the loose and they were nowhere to be found. I walked around to the lake because Savannah always like it at night, but they weren't there either. I walked back to Jake and Brooke to tell them that they were nowhere to be found. I tried calling them but I got no answer. "Maybe they are at Audrey's Noah stop freaking out so bad." Jake said trying to reassure me. I stood up and started walking to my car, I was going to drive by there and see if they were there. I knocked on the door twice and got no answer, I went to Jake's no answer, I walked into my house and looked around they weren't there either. Where were they?

***

Savannah's Pov

           I untied one of Audrey's feet and was going for the other when something hit me in the side. I fell back and slid down the wall, I looked up and saw that the killer had hit me with a lamp. I grabbed at their feet and knocked him down just enough to where I could stand back up. I took the lamp and hit him in the head, it shatter but nothing happened to the person before me. I looked up at Audrey who was staring down at me looking angry at the people before me. I ran around the chair and out of the room, the person followed me throughout the house. I ran back into the room and shut the door locking it behind me. I looked around and saw a bookcase in the corner, I shoved it in front of the door and went back to untying Audrey. I got her legs and then one of her arms, she pulled the tape off and then untied the other one. "Why would you come?" "Because you were in danger and I had to come save you Audrey." She looked around at the window and then walked over to it, she opened it and reached for my hand to help me out. I shook my head and began to walk back to the door. "You go ahead and get help coming, i'll take care of this person once and for all." "No that's crazy you're getting away with me." "No Audrey i'm not let me be the hero this time, go i'm going to go right after I reveal who this person is." I turned back around while she went through the window.

***

Audrey's Pov

            I hated to leave her alone in there and she wasn't going to come with and she would never talk to me if I didn't leave so I had too. I started to walk straight for Brooke's house I would get there and then we could come and rescue her. I started to run after a little bit, if I wanted to save her I had to be quick about getting her help. When I got near her house I started to slow my pace to a jog, I got to the house to see that it was almost deserted. I ran around back and saw that Jake and Brooke were sitting on the couch on the back patio. "There you are, did Noah find you? Where are Noah and Savannah?" "What do you mean where is Noah?" "He left to go find you and Savannah, so I guess you found your own way back?" "Savannah is in trouble with the killer we need to find Noah and get her back, she was talking about ending it once and for all." Jake stood up and Brooke followed after him, I dialed Noah's phone and he answered. "Audrey where are you?" "No time to explain hurry back to Brooke's we need to come up with a plan to rescue Savannah" Before I could say anything else he hung up the phone and we walked around to the front of the house and waited.

            After 10 minutes he was there and out of the car quick, he raced over to where we were and started talking. "Is she okay, is she hurt?" "She wasn't when she forced me to leave she was fine but who knows by now so we have to hurry." "Okay let's go now we have to save her." We got in Noah's car and sped down the road to Savannah's grandmother's. When we got there we snuck back in through the window that I snuck out of and crept through the room.