Chapter 22

Savannah Pov

            I woke up with an arm tightly wrapped around my waist, I glanced up at Noah still sleeping. I tried to move up just a little bit more but he was holding on too tight, he was snoring really loud, and my phone was on the table. After a few minutes I poked him in his nose, he moved slightly and then I poked his cheek. He picked up his other arm and wrapped it around my waist pulling me a little closer, he smiled and kissed my forehead. "Good morning beautiful" "Hey Noah" I said with a smiling growing on my face, I glanced at the time and saw that it was only 8:00 in the morning. The door opened and I jolted up and looked at the door, Audrey was walking in with three cups of coffee. Audrey looked around the room and started laughing hard, she sat the cups down and came to sit beside us. "You guys are such dorks" "What me a dork?" I asked laughing as I picked up the light saber and tapped her in the face. "I brought you guys coffee thought you would need it." "Thanks Aud." I stood and brought the coffee over to the table, I grabbed mine and took a sip. "It's really hot so don't take a gulp like me." They both laughed and took a sip of their coffee, setting it back on the table we all looked at each other.

            My phone rang and I glanced at who the caller was before answering it, it was just Brooke. I hit the accept button and started talking, "Hey Brooke" "Hey so Jake and I were thinking how about we throw a party tomorrow night. Would you want to come to one?" "Um yeah that sounds cool, we will be there to pick you up in a little bit." "No need my dad came and got us this morning, we literally just got home." "Okay we will be there in like 15." "Okay come around back." "Okay see ya in a little bit." I hung up and smiled at Audrey and Noah, "We are going to Brooke's I just need to change clothes and so do you Noah." I said laughing as I pointed to the cheese puff stain on his shirt, he looked down and smiled. We stood and walked to the door and went straight to Noah's so that I could change. I grabbed a flannel and some jeans and put them on and looked at Noah in his shirt and cardigan. We walked back out to the car and drove to Brooke's, when we got there we walked around back and opened the door. Brooke was in the kitchen with Jake beside her, when the door opened they looked back and smiled when they saw us.

             We went and sat by the pool and talked about what they missed at my house and they told us about what we missed here. While they talked I stood and walked back around the house and walked in, I sat at the kitchen counter and put my head down. A hand touched my back shortly after and I jumped, I looked around and saw Charlie. "It's okay i'm not mad anymore but he is." He pointed at the person behind him and I screamed, Oliver was walking up holding a knife in his hand. "I die and you go back to him, he doesn't care about you." "Yes he does, Noah loves me." "Oh really" "Yeah he would let me go alone yesterday and he watched my favorite movies with me." "Savannah people lie..." he dropped the knife and came to stand beside me, "Not everyone tell the truth all the time." "Why are you here Oliver?" "Ask yourself you brought me to your dream, why am I here Savannah?" I looked around and saw Noah standing in the background smiling and then back at Oliver. This was about me choosing the past or now, I had to give up on all the ghost to get Noah. I started to walk toward Noah but Oliver stood in my way, "You have to get rid of me don't you, you want fake love." I looked at the knife on the ground and picked it up "It's time I leave ghost in the past!" I screamed as I plunged the knife in his gut. "Goodbye Oliver!" I walked to Noah and hugged him tight, he kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear "I will always love you Savannah!"

            I woke up when I felt a hard shove in my side, "Savannah wake up your having a nightmare." Noah said as he kept shaking me. I picked my head off the counter and looked around at Noah, he held me close and kissed my forehead. "Are you okay? You look really pale." "Yeah i'm fine now I killed my ghost, he's gone he can't upset me anymore." "Who did you kill?" "Oliver he said I had to choose between him and you, when I chose he won't let me through and ghost can't help you in the future so I got rid of him." He smiled a little, "So you chose me?" I laughed and he looked at me and his face frowned a little. "Duh I chose you, you're my prince." He smiled and gripped me in a hug, Jake came in and cleared his throat. "When you are done with your moment Savannah Brooke needs your help of what to order for the party." "Okay i'll be there in a second." Jake walked out of the room and Noah kissed me, "Okay go make this party the best one ever!" I smiled and stood from the stool and walk out to meet with Brooke.

            "How many kegs do we need?" "One because I don't drink that much beer." "How much tequila do you want?" She asked laughing I glanced at Audrey and she smirked. "How drunk do you want us?" I asked laughing and Brooke hit the buttons on her ipad laughing. "Does anyone want whiskey?" "I'm not feeling it this time." "Okay so no whiskey, i'm going to get a lot of water though." "Okay" I said laughing, Noah came out and joined us in our conversations. "I still have bathing suits left from the last party but i'm going to order a couple more." "Alright i'm ordering the round colorful outside lights and i'll go get red solos and plates later. What food do we need?" "I want tons of chips and dip." Jake stated matter of factly. Noah smiled "I want donuts and cupcakes." "Okay let's split into teams and get to planning the party for tomorrow." I said with a smile on my face, I looked at Jake and Brooke. "You two will do party decorating and we will go get food and cups and plates." "Okay I like this team that i'm on." Jake said looking at Brooke as she rolled her eyes and then smirked. "I like mine too." Noah said grinning at me, I looked at Audrey and smiled. "I like mine because I put Audrey on it." I said smirking at Noah.