The Accidental Scandal

Kaito's P.O.V~
*beep beep!*
"Ugh..." I groaned in such despair when I realized it was the first day of school today... I strongly pressed the 'dismiss' button on the alarm clock and after that...silence was upon my room that had a black and white checkered paint job... and some anime posters hanging at my wall in a diagonal way...and yeah...

just so you know...I love black and white...and also anime...I looked at the clock at my brown colored desk and realized that it's already 7:40!! "Shit!! I'll be late!!" I hurriedly took my towel and rushed to the bathroom...I started to panic and I always thought of the time. I hurriedly opened the shower and felt the lukewarm water hit my cold body, "This feels great....But I gotta hurry up!!"

As it me like 2 minutes in the shower.
I hurriedly ran to my room and open my closet only to reveal my favorite Black plain t-shirt and Black pants...yes...I love black that much...I took it out and started to put it on hurriedly...

As I was rushing from wearing my clothes, I looked at the time and realized...It's 7:50!!! "Shit!!!! I'm gonna be late!!!" I ran as fast as I could downstairs with my phone, headsets, and my house keys...

I rushed out and just hopped to my gate while trying to put my black and white shoes with white laces...As I was done, I ran to school trying to not be embarassed on the first day...

After it seemd like 3 minutes of running without stopping. The school began to be visible. I sighed in relief knowing that I made it without being late...

But as soon as I sighed...I suddenly bumped into someone and we both fell down...

"GAH!! Oh!! I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I wa-" I was cut off to see a familiar face...that face that I admired since last year...those eyes that had the color of the calm seas and pink hair that extended to his neckline...it was him...My man crush...Tsubaki...

"T-T-T-Tsubaki!?!?!" I shouted in a surprised, happy, and embarassed tone of voice and it seems that he heard me...of course. That scream was too loud..

"K-Kaito?" He stared at me and he let out a big smile "Kaito! It is you!" He shouted in a happy tone of voice...

I was smiling so much...but then I realized that we were in an awkward position...Tsubaki was...Tsubaki was on top of me!!! And the worst part...he didn't button up the very last button that was alligned on his collar bone. Thus, exposing his bare chest a bit. And I couldn't stop but stare at his perfectly tanned chest...I blushed a bit and felt my face burning red...

"A-Aaahhh, T-Tsubaki..y-you do r-realize we are in an a-awkward p-position" I stuttered and looked straight at his eyes...those eyes that were like the unexplored depths of the ocean...it was both mysterious and so darn good-looking...

"Ah...Sorry" Tsubaki stood up and reached out a hand to me which offers me a lift...without thinking, I took his hand and he helped me up "Thanks." "No prob" he replied

Just as soon as we were both done patting the dirt off our pants...

THE SCHOOL BELL RANG!! SIGNALING THAT CLASSES WILL RESUME SHORTLY!!

"Oh no!! I gotta go Tsubaki! My classes are starting!! Bye, see yah!!" I ran as fast as I could to my first class...Mythology...

A few minutes later...I made it and opened the door widely and I was sweating and breathing heavily...it was silent and the students were all staring at me...

The teacher came close to me and asked "Reason for tardiness?" "An accident happened...But I'm ok now"
I replied while taking deep breaths...the teacer just nodded and moved his hand, signalling me to go to my seat...I didn't care if the students were staring at me...I was just happy and relieved that I made it not too late...wait, why are they staring anyway? Is it because I waslate at the first day? No, surely if that was the reason it wouldv'e been shrugged off from their shoulders already...