The Day

Author's P.O.V~

Guys! I am not sure about this...but I maybe not be able to update my story cause exams on our school is coming close...although I will try my best to make time for you...Love you guys!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaito's P.O.V~
*Beep! Beep! Beep!*
I heard the sound of my alarm...hoping that it never went off waking me up..."Ugh" I hurriedly and strongly pressed the 'dismiss' button...which made it fall down...hehe I wouldn't say I'm clumsy...my body is just moving on it's own in the morning...
I rolled to the left side of my bed, I yawned and stretched my feet and arms...

I looked over at the time...seeing that it is still 6:30...I began to reach for my phone...knowing that I couldn't fall back to sleep again...

"I hate mornings" I stood up and opened my curtains realizing how beautiful the clouds looked like at this time of day..."Well, sometimes" I smiled and chuckled...

"I need some coffee though" I wore my shorts that had the color of faded brown...I was just wearing my boxers... last night...don't judge me...it was hot last night...

I went down and went through the kitchen door...reaching at the top cabinet for black coffee...I don't know why...I just love black coffee in the morning...even though I have a mind setting that black coffee is only for old people...well we have our own opinions...

I sat down at the very end of my coffee table and gaze at the window that had the view of the Sun rising...it was beautiful, such a sight to see...

I drank my coffee until the very end..."Ok, time for school" I stood up and took my towel...it was just behind me cause I took it with me to the kitchen..I walked to Bathroom and flicked the lights on...I began to take my clothes off...now I regret wearing back this shorts...I was gonna take it off anyway...anyways, I went in the shower and turned it on...I let out a groan as the warm water hit my body...I felt so relaxed...I let out a sigh and remembered Tsubaki and our 'relationship'...I hurriedly went out of the bathroom thinking that I might have consumed too much time already in the bathroom...well I looked over at the time and realized that it was still 6:40...so I slowed down and opened my cabinet...I took out my light blue colored fit pants and my 3/4 T-shirt that had a white center and light blue sleeves...

I took out my phone and headsets that had the same color as my hair...black...but the wire was white...I went down stairs and put my shoes on

"I need to be early...yesterday I forgot to return the Mythology book I borrowed...I gotta return it today" I said as I stared at the Mythology book entitled "gods and godesses of Mythology"...if you think this book is simple to read in one day, imagine 2 dictionaries put together...yeah that's how thick it is...I only read the first chapter...Geez...what's the point of it being thick if no one could read it through...

I opened the door and went out just to feel the cold breeze hit my skin...it was pleasuring..."Good morning world" I looked up to the clear blue sky and smiled while closing my eyes...

I stopped imagining of this current situation and just walked to school...I slipped in my headsets and played the song that I like the most...if you do wanna know...I actually like Rock songs...

I walked to the rythme of my music...
After a minute of walking I finally reached the school grounds...I was about to go in when suddenly

"Hi Kaito!" a random voice called out my name...it was a girl's voice..

"Ummm...Not being rude here, but do I know you?" I asked looking at her not-so familiar face...

"Oh sorry...my name is Mailyn" She smiled as she strectched out her hand to me...signalling a handshake...
"Oh haha! Nice to meet you" of course as warm greetings for my new acquaintance...I smiled and chuckled a bit...suddenly, she pulled me towards her making me shocked...