Challenges

Author's P.O.V~

I fixed my account now so I can post and reply to your messages...yey

Anyways, I just posted something on my profile that is important go check it out if you wanna know...also, I will be very busy starting tomorrow...

Anyways enjoy the chappie!

~💙~

Kaito's P.O.V~
It's been a few days now since I went out of the hospital. I feel really revived cause of the smell of the grass and trees are lucid now. I breathed in air and exhaled out with a big smile as two hands wrapped around my waist. I blushed madly knowing who it would be, I turned around and kissed him lightly, chuckling as we parted from our kiss.

Tsubaki chuckled back at me and carried me princess style, I blushed like a ripe, red tomato as he brought me up to my room and placed me on the bed. I got nervous seeing him lick his bottom lip.

He then bent down, making our foreheads touch. For a brief while, he chuckled then kissed me passionately. As he did, I felt his hand slip in my shirt roaming around. I moaned slightly.

Tsubaki's lips parted from mine as he chuckled again, "maybe next time babe, you don't seem prepared yet" he said as he kissed me in the cheek which made me blush lightly.

My phone suddenly rang.

"Hey Kaito. Where are you? We need you here now, you're our proof reader and editor you should've been here like an hour ago!" A voice told me and I groaned.

Oh...I'm part of a group now, they're a group of authors which publish books online in their website named,
Books Haven.com

And it so happens that Fu-sensei knew about this group long ago, I got a but irritated since he knows that I'm a very passionate person when it comes to writing but he never told me about this.

I hurriedly stood up and did the regular things to do. Tsubaki came behind me but I rushed to the door already, I looked at him and smiled, "See yah later babe, Love you" I said closing the door behind me.

It was Summer so at least I should do something that could get me money.

-Author's special office room/Ren's work room-

"REN!!" Max shouted, "What!?" He replied.
"How many times have I told you to not save two different story chapters in one folder huh!? Look! I don't even know which chapter is connected here! They both have the same plot! Ughhhh!!" Max groaned and placed both his hands on his forehead in frustration

Ren sighed and apologized.

"Keep it down!!" I shouted from across the room, the room was really big...seemed like a library more then a room...all the shelves were categorized ranging from horror to BL books and two special shelves that had blank notebooks and the other had notebooks with stories and plots that have yet to be published online.

I scanned the final cut of the latest chapter of the book titled "Burning Red"

"Hmmm...Cory?" I called out to him and he came fast.

"Yes?"
"You seem to have left out a word here" I pointed at the incorrect phrase he sighed and apologised about it but I said it was ok...

"Lunch time!" Xavier shouted and everyone went down except for me, "Go ahead guys, I'll just finish this...Save me some Ramen!!" I shouted as they proceeded to close the door. Hopefully they heard me.

It was already 10:00 pm and the new chapter has just been published now.

"Phew! Finally" Flinn shouted as he stretched his arms while sitting on the computer chair.

I sighed and looked everyone. Such hard work they did.

"OK now go home everyone, be safe" Ren said as he smiled and walked us to the door. I waved goodbye at him and made it home just before 11:00.

"Hey Babe" Tsubaki greeted.
"Hey" I replied with a smile.

He seemed to have made a forced smile...

Hmmmmm...what's wrong with him?

I thought to myself as I placed a hand below my chin in deep thought...I decided to leave it be. He must be tired from work today too...

After a short bath I slipped in my pj's and went to the my room where Tsubaki's waiting for me.

I smiled as he saw me walk in, I walked closer and slipped in the blankets. I turned to him and kissed him lightly and said goodnight...wanna know what he's reply is? "Yeah".....something really is wrong.

I thought about what I did, how stressful his work might be, what his schedule might've been today. Little did I know that sleepiness has already enveloped me and I slept peacefully.

~~£~~£~~£~~£~~£~~£~~£~~£~~£~~£~~

Author's P.O.V~
Next chappie will be an A/N note, description of new characters.

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. STAY AWESOME!!