The Truth REVEALED!!

Author's P.O.V~
YAY! ANOTHER CHAPTER PUBLISHED!!! XD

Guys just to make clear, The school days (in this story) are from Sunday to Saturday...I did this for a very good reason...it would be shorter if I did it from Monday to Friday...and I still can't think of a way to make it more exciting...well I already have thought of one but I'm still thinking if I should add it...Anyways guys...this chapter is still the same day as the other chapter...in other words, The last chapter's day was Tuesday and this chapter is still Tuesday...so we still have 3 days left before the end of their week...but that doesn't mean that's the end ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kaito's P.O.V~
"Fu-sensei I'm sorry to ask but...are you gay?" The words just came out of my mouth. I was just so curious...could this be the answer to my suspicions about him?

Fu-sensei adjusted the bridge of his glasses higher...and stared at me straight with those serious eyes, god those eyes are terrifying..like he was staring straight at my soul and his face is like 'you did not just ask me that'....

"I........Yes I am" He bowed his head in embarassment...seriously though, where did that terrifying look go?

"F-Fu sensei...why didn't you tell me?"

Silence was upon us...

"I....Didn't want to be judged by my students..." He looked away trying not to cry...my sensei is actually a crybaby...Don't judge him, he has reasons...

"Sensei, I would never judge you...I'm just like you...don't worry, this could be our little secret" I chuckled and smiled at Sensei trying to cheer him up...but darn my teacher is gay? Maybe that explains why he keeps on ignoring those girls that always kept on flirting with him...geez

"You've been there? What do you mean? You kissed a guy too? Or did the guy kiss you?" I asked questioning him so much...

"It was both actually...he kissed me first and I kissed back, making the kissing scene a bit...rash" Fu-sensei blushed as he explained...he hasn't told this to anyone except me...I feel honored to be the first to know...

"Was this guy that you said was your 'friend' that you were with yesterday?" I asked grinning a bit...Darn I seriously wanna know haha!!

"A-aaahhh...W-well...H-he is just my friend but...he was the one who kissed me...but now we don't do that anymore, cause I was now desperate for t-true love...what w-we did was just k-kissing, nothing special..." Fu-sensei stuttered so much it's like he was a broken radio haha!!

After a moment of chatting...Kuruma sensei, if you do remember, he is my old sensei...though not that old he is still 27 and Fu-sensei is 26...
Kuruma sensei walked in and startled us both...but I just noticed...Fu-sensei was blushing and stuttering around Kuruma-sensei...I seriously wanna ask something...but I just can't...

OK I'M ASKING!!!

Kuruma just went out so I waited a few more minutes...it was already pass a minute so I think this is the perfect time...Here I go!!

"F-Fu sensei...do you...have feelings for...Kuruma?" Fu was startled and almost choked on the coffee he was drinking...he was blushing so hard while denying that he did..

"Don't lie to me sir...you do have feelings for him right? I've known you for so long now...I knownif you are keeping something" I stated...not that harshly...

He sat there quiet...until ue nodded his head and I was all like...OH MY...SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!!!!

"Sensei.."
"Y-yeah?" He replied
"You'd make a great couple together!" I patted his head...I know a student has no right to pat their teacher's head...but Fu-sensei and I have known each other for too long now...so it's natural to him...