Enduring through it all

Author's P.O.V~
Hey guys as I told you all it's Sem break soooo I have a lot of time to update YEY!

Anyways, I ran out of ideas...I'm not perfect OK?... and the next 2 chapters [maybe] will be about them enduring their days without Kaito...this is still not confirmed...

Also thanks for those who endured throughout my story even though it seems....cringey...in my opinion...you be the judge of this...

Enjoy beloved readers!!

~💙~

Tsubaki's P.O.V~

-10:30 am-
I didn't go to school today, I don't want to be the main attraction of the school because of what happened yesterday...

I don't feel good anyway...I rolled around in bed facing myself to the plain, white wall...

My stomach began to make a growl, "I'm not gonna eat...might as well rot" I said in my thoughts.

Just then I heard my doorbell ring.

*Ding Dong*

"Who is it" I said loudly, but not that loud, not so soft either.

I waited for a response but there was none...the doorbell rang again

*Ding Dong*

"Ugh for goodness sake! Coming!!" I said annoyed. I stood up and wore my white shirt marching downstairs to the door. I yawned and opened it.

"What do you wa-"
"Breakfast Tsubaki"

It was Mailyn and everyone...at my doorstep...why are they even there!? Isn't it a school day!?

"W-Why are you...?"
"We asked Fu-sensei if it's OK to eat here at your place since you never went to school today...and he said yeah..."

"I don't want company today. Just leave me alone" I said looking away and closing the door slowly

I was about to close it but Mailyn stuck out her foot

"No."

Mailyn went in with the rest of the gang and I kept on convincing them to get out...but I failed...(-_-)

We all ate in my dining table...ever so silently, we chewed on our food.

"So what's today's lesson?" I asked...doesn't mean I didn't go that I'd let my grades flunk y'know

"Oh the usual, History class is all about Hitler, still,
Science is all about the gravitational pull around the Earth,
Music is still about reading notes, English is grammar, Math...don't even bother." She enumerated and I nodded as a thank you.

Everyone was finally done and I waved goodbye at them as they walked out of my house. I sighed and went back to my room. I Fell to my bed and closed my eyes slowly. Then my phone rang

"FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!" I shouted and took my phone seeing who texted me or called me.

Ku-Sensei:
Tsubaki you borrowed a book from me a few weeks ago for your History class...are you done using it? Cause another student just asked for it...if you do have it please return it today...he says it's urgent...thank you :)

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF!!!" I shouted out...great I had guests now what? A task!? Seriously!?

I stood up and did my morning routine...well, let's say it's a late morning routine or whatever you call that.

Then I wore my white shirt and red pants. I looked at the mirror and saw my face that looked a slight bit of pale and eye bags...like really big ones, you can see them clearly.

I walked off to school blocking off all the noise with my headphones to avoid any memory recaps.

I then reached the u-ummm...
the s-street...yeah that's all I can say.

I rushed to the library avoiding any physical contact. Seeing Ku-sensei, I rushed to him and giving him the book and rushed out "thank y-" I rushed off hearing only the 'Thank' part.

I rushed so fast that when I, err...reached the street I didn't even notice the car that zoomed to me and I suddenly had memories, flashbacks of that horrible accident.

The car's tires screeched and stopped, "Watch where you're going!!" The driver shouted

I sweated and panicked I suddenly fell to the ground with my back arch forward like someone just pushed me

"H-Hey kid you OK?" The Driver asked coming close to me. I crawled backwards

"I'm fine I'm fine!" I stood up and ran back home fast.

I locked the door behind me breathing heavily, sweating.
I rushed to my room going insane! I threw everything! I threw my pillows, my bed sheets, my notebooks, my bag literally everything!

"THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, the tears flowing down from eyes to my cheeks.

My eyes hurt now, so much tears flowed out.

I felt weak, I felt...lifeless, before I fell down, warm arms caught me.

"F-Fu...sensei..."I teared up again I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"I'm here. Now, calm down it's OK. It's alright" he rubbed my back and at that moment I fell asleep.

|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|

Author's P.O.V~
Guyyyys I had time I told you!!

Finally! Sem breaaaaakkk! 🎉

Anyways, then again there's a plot twist I just have three words for that though

HOPEFULLY. MAYBE. WISHING.

Noticeably you know that I'm depressed and running out of ideas...

Forgive me for that 😭

I chatted too much already I still wanna watch an anime...Yuri on ice

For those otakus out there who haven't seen that anime...watch it!! Its freaking amazing!!! It's about a boy named Yuri who is an ice skater that's all I could say. No spoiling! 😜

And you noticed in the part of a story where Tsubaki locked the door but Fu-sensei still got in...yeah, read the next chapter and you'll understand how he got in.

As always my sweet readers,

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. STAY AWESOME!!