A Day to remember

Author's P.O.V~
This is the last chappie and I shall make this the sweetest chapter as much as I could! soooooooo...see yah!

Thanks for 400+ reads! OMG I love
yah all!

YOI (Yuri!!! On Ice) on the top XD
The after wedding ;3

I'm sorry guys but this story's journey ends her :)

~💙~

|3 years later|

Kaito's P.O.V~

I woke up with a seemingly tingly scent around the room... I got up and went to my bathroom, thinking that it was just a spray that Tsubaki-kun used since the room did smell a bit strong before...

I opened the bathroom door and looked at the mirror, but instead of seeing my face I saw the mirror filled with different colored sticky notes to my surprise.

I read everything

"You're my sunshine"
"You're all I need"
"You're the only one I want"
"You're the sweetest thing I have ever tasted"
"I'm nothing without you"
"Cupcakes and sweets cannot be compared to your level of sweetness"
"You're the spice of my life"
"You're the center of my life"
"You're hotter then the teacher I fell in love with before ;)"
"I need you and your love"
"I feel empty without you"
"I'll be willing to give you my everything"
"I'll give you all that I am"
"I'm yours and you're mine"
"I'm your prince"
"You saved me from myself"
"I love you my Angel...my Everything"

Oh my god I can't contain it...I squealed so loud and blushed more than a ripe red tomato and I ran back to my bed covering myself with a blanket while squealing so loudly My god! I can't contain it!

Keep it together, keep it together....

Ok! I stood up and went back to the bathroom realizing that the scent was actually rose...how did he know I like roses?

The moment I was about to take off my clothes I saw again, another note just on the tub...

"Go to the empty room we had ;)"

That's what it said...ok?

As the note says, I went off to the supposed empty room but when I opened it....oh god...This day is getting better...

I saw a big tub...with rose petals...and a rose bath bomb...

"Oh my god what is this!?" I said loudly...but I decided for a few minutes to just take off my clothes and go in the tub

Oh god this feels good...

After a few hours of relaxing in the beautifully-designed tub, I went out and got my clothes ready for today.

Just as I was about to wear my black shirt, I saw another sticky note

"You're my sunshine...but how can you shine when you're wearing black? I have an outfit ready for you downstairs at the table ;)"

I was a bit nervous at what he was gonna make me wear...well...time to find out

I rushed downstairs and saw a...mhm...red paired shirt and pants...well...the shoes I had were high-cut shoes that had the color of black and red with white laces.