We kissed!?

Author's P.O.V~
Guys! Seems I was  mistaken about this whole...exam thing and me being busy...The exams were actually easy and I wasn't busy overall...anyways let's not talk about me and get on with the story
Hahaha!! See yah!!
______________________________

Tsubaki's P.O.V~
*Ding!...Ding!...Ding!...*
My alarm went off and I hurriedly stretched out my hand and pressed the 'dismiss' button softly...I sat up and rubbed the sleepiness off my eyes...I looked at the curtain and stood up, I slowly opened it and noticed the beautiful Sun and clouds..."Beautiful" I said as I smiled leaning at the wall...

"I need to get some coffee" I went down stairs still wearing my boxers...Oh please, it's been a bit hot these nights...I opened the first drawer of the cabinet and saw my favorite brown coffee...I smiled and took it out, cutted it, and poured it to my mug...

After my short process of making coffee I leaned against my wall again and gazed at the beautiful Sun...

"What a lovely morning indeed" I said as I started to take a sip from my coffee...I know that I talk a lot to myself...what am I to do? I live alone so it just sinked in in me to talk to myself in mornings haha!

I smiled knowing that today will be great cause I'll be meeting up with my friends and what not...I was now done drinking my coffee...I went inside the bathroom with my towel and switched the lights on...I went in the bathtub and turned the shower on...I let out soft groans as I was being touched by  the warm water..."Refreshing" I smiled as I closed my eyes...the water was seriously refrshing...it's like my dry skin was being washed in the sea...

As I was done...I finally went back to my room and took out of the closet my plain white shirt and my fit red pants ...I wore it and it really looks good together...they make a good pair

"Oh I gotta meet with Kaito today at the library" I took my phone and headsets that had the coloration of Red velvet, and took my housekeys...I rushed down and I was excited...I opened the door and hurriedly put on my Black shoes in a hurry...I just realized...Why am I being pumped up about meeting Kaito??? I blushed lightly...Am I...Starting to like him? NO SHOOT! I AM NOT...I'M STRAIGHT!! WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING!?!?

I Thought to myself as I kept my head down and blushed hard....I ran to school not even looking where I was going...I accidently bumped into someone
"GAH!!" "AH!" we both fell down...judging from the voice, it was a boy...I stood up and reached out a hand at him..."You ok?" I asked in a worried voice...he held my hand and I helped him up...
"I'm fine don't worry" He smiled at me...he looked a bit familiar...a memory suddenly hits me...He is one of the students with me in class...he was the so called 'perverted beast' Takanashi!..."T-Takanashi...how have you been?" I asked as I stuttered his name...I gotta admit...I don't know how to deal with perverts...seriously...

"Oh I'm good...very" His voice was from the sweet kid and turned to the seductive voice...it gave me a bit of shivers...I have a feeling he was up to something...Not good.

"How 'bout you?" He asked me in a seductive-low voice...Shit...the hair at my neck just stood up...

"I-I've been good" I forced a smile and I suddeny felt his hand touch my at my stomach...I jumped backwards in surprise..."W-What are you doing!?" I stuttered blushing so much....
"You got a perfect build...Well I'm not in to you though.." He walked pass me "maybe" he whispered under his breath..it still gave me the chills...and that was the most awkwardess talk I had in my life...I came finally, back to my senses and ran to school...come to think of it. Where is Takanashi going? He is going the opposite way from school...I heard he cuts classes most of the times so maybe that's why...I sighed and the school was now visible...I smiled cause I was now able to talk with Kaito...I suddenly heard a loud thud at one of the end of the school gates' wall..."O-OW!!" I heard a yelp in pain...I saw that it was Kaito being rounded up by a group of thugs...I have guessing that they go to this school too...