Festivities approaching!!

Author's P.O.V

.......................................I KNOW THE TITLE SUCKS CAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEAS DX
I'M STRUGGLING HERE!!!

Anyways...I'm calm now XD
To my expectation...this chapter would be boring (-_-)

Well, that's all I could say...see yah!

Hopefully an Idea would pop out while I'm typing....POOF!!

I got an Idea!! XD
That was fast..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fujiyama's P.O.V~
*RRRIIINNNGGG!!!*

"Hmmm" I groaned as I heard the sound of my alarm clock remembering that today is still a school day...

I put my glasses on and adjusted at it to make it comfortable....

I sat up my bed and the ray of Sun just hit my eyes making me shut my eyes tightly

I glanced over the time and saw that it's still 5:30..."still got time" I stood up and went downstairs to the kitchen...I opened the cabinet and took out my favorite brown coffee...I mixed it together with some hot water and chugged it down...well slowly...it's hot anyways,

I went up stairs and took my towel and went inside the bathroom...

I finally went out and opened my cabinet...I hurriedly took out my uniform which is a white
button-up top with a black coat over it and black pants...
I'm a teacher so I gotta be uniform...

As soon as I took my briefcase, my phone vibrated...I got a text message from Kuruma

Morning Fu! Take care...see yah at school!

Take care too

I smiled and glanced back at the time, 6:00...I looked back at the mirror and fixed my hair that had the color of the darkest of black and glasses that have the same color of my hair only a little lighter...it's hard to believe that with these looks that I actually like boys instead of girls haha!!

I took my briefcase, opening it and checking if I forgot something, after checking that all my things are set and I didn't forget antything....I opened my front door and took a deep breath...hearing the rustling leaves of the trees as it was blown by the wind and the sound of those birds greeting the morning light, so relaxing, I almost feel like just laying down under a tree and read a book with Kuruma...

Well, that dream will happen soon, I walked to the sidewalk and just slipped in my earphones and just listen to my favorite music...

After a few minutes of walking I finally made it to the school grounds...I walked in and rushed to the office room...before school starts, the teachers would always have a small meeting for awhile

The meeting was done and I went out with Kuruma hooking his arm around mine...well, I was kinda blushing hard cause we were walking down the hallway and some earlybirds stared at us...

I finally made it to my class ( I was early) and I said my goodbyes to Kuruma and he left..

The bell rang after 20 minutes and classes has begun...

@ Time skip! Breaktime!@

Kaito's P.O.V~
After some unusually long lecture about Mythology today with Fu-sensei which I, myself, enjoyed...I ran to the cafeteria cause I was so hungry I didn't eat at my house today cause I rushed to the school, almost late...

I took a tray and got some of my fav. food that they serve almost everyday...I sat down at one of the vacant tables...Mailyn sat down with me and then Himenii then Takanashi, Tsubaki, Takanagi!? What the!?