This day went...Normal?

Author's P.O.V~
Hey there sweet readers!

It's been 2 weeks since I last updated. I did ask you to suggest anyways. So I only had 1 person who suggested and that made me both sad and happy

Sad because only 1 responded
And Happy because I was given thoughts

So this chapter is dedicated to AlbanianGamer1

I did a bit of twist...hope that's fine ^-^

Anyways enjoy!

~💙~

Mailyn's P.O.V (finally~)

I decided to sleep in today. Nah joke I'm actually always up early in the morning like, 6:30 am. Since now that I'm awake, I went to the bathroom and saw my messy hair like I was electrocuted or something, or someone just swirled a giant fork at my hair thinking it was spaghetti, imaginations run wild I swear.

Anyways, I walked to the bathroom and started my daily routine

You already know what a daily routine is.

I wore a mint green top with a black and white checkered skirt that had a length that was slightly above the knee.

I sighed and took my mint green colored headphones from the cupboard and my lucky charm bracelet that had a chain with a heart that had the colors of light blue, luscious pink, and mint green.

I exhaled as I went out of the house and thought to myself, "this will be a long walk" and walked down the porch to the sidewalk and just...strolled casually, slipping my headphones on and playing the song "Starving"

"I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you,

Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn Zoo,

By the way By the way,
You do things to my bo-o-ody

I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you"

I sang along in a monotone voice to not attract attention. I skipped along with the tempo of the song, feeling the harmony. Then I felt a hand tug me softly and as soon as I turned around I was welcomed with a kiss from Takanashi's soft lips, I kissed back like I'm saying "thanks for the warm welcome"

Oh! I forgot. We are now a couple. It's been I think 4 days already. I just love him much.

"Good morning" I greeted as our lips parted. I giggled and he pulled me close to him, holding me by the waist with his right hand "Morning too" he smiled and it gave me warmth already.

We both laughed a bit and we continued to walk together to school, our hands intertwined.

Finally the school's gates were getting more lucid on every step, a sigh of relief escaped my lips.

Kuruma's P.O.V~

"E-Eh!? I'm sorry! Come on please!?" I walked in a fast pace while Fu was ahead of me. I know you're all confused so how 'bout a flashback?

~FLASHBACK~

I was talking to this girl (She had a nice body but I'm not interested) along the road that asked for directions cause she was new here. I casually told her where her destination could be located. She nodded as a thank you but before she could go she asked for my number, don't take this the wrong way, she was asking it for assistance since she is new here and she lives alone. I nodded and gave her my number, she nodded again and went off as I waved goodbye