Q&A II!!!

Author-chan: And welcome back to our part 2 of Q&A! Now, last time we asked our precious guests their hobbies, age, how their life is now that they are married, now let's some questions that scratch the surface of the word "personal".

Anyways~ last time we did was Tsubaki first so now how 'bout let's do Kaito first?

Ok! So...we never saw your parents though, may I ask where they are?

Kaito: well, they live in California now, they told us it was time for us to live on our own now.

Author-chan: oh really...do you miss them?

Kaito: pfft, who doesn't?

Author-chan: OK so...what did they feel like or what was their reaction upon you coming out to them that you're gay?

Kaito: ummm...well at first, me, I thought I was gonna be t-tortured and d-disowned and worse things like that...but Soma, my brother, gave me the courage to say it and I did...when I told them, they still accepted me giving me that "We accept you no matter what you are" speech *does a quotation mark with fingers*

Author-chan: that's a relief. *ahem* anyways, has your parents met Tsubaki already?

Kaito: they already knew him when he was my c-crush...*blushes*

Author-chan: do they know what state you are in now?

Kaito: of course, cause Onii-san had a mouth that never shuts *murmurs*

???: hey! I heard that!

Author-chan: OH! HOW RUDE OF ME! I forgot to introduce our new guest! Well, lemme introduce him then, our new and special guest, Kaito's brother, Soma!

Soma: Heya! *waves slowly*

*fangirls screaming behind*

*paramedics ready in case of any major nosebleed and fatigue over...well, too much fangirling*

Random Fangirl: MARRY ME!

Soma: sorry *shows the ring in his finger* already am.

Random Fangirl: PLEASE!

Soma: *sighs*

Author-chan: ok moving on, let's talk about your personal life, what is your age?

Soma: 27 and turning 28 on October

Author-chan: do you have any hobbies?

Soma: w-well...hmmm...I do ice skating.

Random Fangirls: OMG HE KNOWS HOW TO SKATE!!

Author-chan: *inserting his pinky finger in his ear cause of the high-pitched scream*

*ahem*

So, since our fangirls are interested in your skating *Fangirls screaming "KYAAAAAAA!!!"*

*flinches at the high-pitched scream again* have you brought anything for our entertainment?

Soma: I brought one of my ice skating videos.

Random fangirls: KYAAAA!! OH GOSH WE GET TO SEE HIS VIDEO OF HIM SKATING KYAAAAAA!!!,*high pitched voice*

Author-chan: oh that's really wonderful of you, may you play it on our big screen so that the ummmm...fangi-

Random fangirls: KYAAAA!!!!

Author-chan: just...play the vid...

*video begins to play...Soma's step sequence:
Triple axel
Triple salchow
Quadruple salchow
Triple toeloop
Quadruple backflip