Decisions

Author's P.O.V~
Guys I'll be busy for I think...the upcoming months...since I was assigned leader of our group which sounds exciting at first (well, it is but) but stressful, this story will take time to update...but I shall try my bestest to update for my sweet readers ;)

Kaito's P.O.V~
I woke up to the same smell that seems common here, the smell of bleach.

Everything seems to he normal, except for the fact that I got hit by a car but that's besides the point.

I remembered what happened yesterday, I have to decide.

I know I love him...and there seems to he no reason to say no...especially for me that I'm the type of person that'll make decisions that I know I'll regret later, but, this decision seems to have the most common answer.

Wait let's see the points here:
First of all, I love Tsubaki
Second, I've been waiting for him to say "I love you" to me and now that he does it's a dream come true
Third, why should I say no? He's not the type to play with feelings...and why do I sound like this decision is life and death? BECAUSE IT IS!! Wait is it? Gosh I don't know...

I thought for a while and an idea crawled up to me, "I got it!! I can say yes but there must be rules or something!" I said looking up in approval of my decision.

But wait...what am I doing? Why am I even gonna say yes? Yeah I know Tsubaki is as dumb and dense as a rock but...he's too hard to resist...and too sweet to be a playboy...maybe I'll give it a go...but if this blows up...its eternal suffering

I cringed at my thoughts of me being depressed and cutting myself...I can't do that...well...time changes maybe I will someday...wait what?

I shook my head of my thoughts when suddenly, Tsubaki entered and I smiled, hiding my troubled thoughts behind the back of my head.

"Had breakfast yet?"
"No"
"Here"
He placed a white cellophane on my lap and my nose picked up the scent of burgers. I opened it and thanked him for the food

Suddenly he asked me "Soooo...have you decided?"
"Ngh~!!" I almost choked on my food...great...

"I-I have..." Tsubaki's eyes lit up and listened closely to me

"I...Yes" I looked away fast with me blushing like a ripe red tomato! Sheesh!

I suddenly felt arms around me...Tsubaki was hugging me..."I love you"

"Break my heart again I'll break your bones" I said seriously and he chuckled..."I'll take that is a I love you too" he made me turn my head to face him and as soon as I did...I was greeted with luscious lips. I kissed back filled with passion...the kiss said it all...he loves me...why would I break up with him? Why would he break my heart? He never will...

As our lips parted, I hugged him and rested my head in his chest. He sighed happily and hugged back.

Can't imagine this all started with one thing...a simple condition...a condition that seemed to hold my life and his...the source of the love arousing...where the red string started...cause he just asked me one thing...can I be his boyfriend for a week? Hihihi...we all know it was a yes...and now it ended like this...me with a happy man and a happy life.

Is this the end? I don't think so

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Author's P.O.V~
OMG GUYS LATE UPLOAD! I am so so sorry...to clear everything off my phone went wacko and I had to wait for like a week for it to get repaired...

Anyways, NO the story isn't ending here...I still have a lot of ideas I ain't letting it go to waste.

Sweet readers I am so so sorry again I really do hope you'll forgive me for such a late upload..

Also, guess who's doing a cartwheel stunt for the team...Me B)

Well, leaders need to make cheering fabulous anyways XD

As always guys VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. STAY AWESOME!