Meeting friends

Author's P.O.V~
Guys! I am so sorry about this chapter! I ran out of Ideas..actually...I just remembered that I have a few more characters that I haven't introduced yet...so I thought "why not make a chapter about meeting them?" but I didn't realize that I'll be using that idea now...well, they have been in the shadows too long so I'll make them come out!

Enjoy Readers!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsubaki's P.O.V
*Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep*

I groaned as I heard the sound of my alarm, I stretched the nearest arm to the alarm and pressed the 'dismiss' button...I heard the sounds of the birds, the rustilng of the trees as the wind blew on it (sigh) what a lovely day indeed...the way I talk I sound like a 30 year old hahaha!

I did the same routine as I did everyday...drink brown coffee, get my towel, take a bath, put my clothes on, set my things for school, and walk to school..

See? Easy peasy...

I glanced over my watch while I yawned and I widened my eyes realizing....IT'S 7:24!!! CLASSES ARE GONNA START AT 7:30!!! SHIT!!!

I ran off quickly

Why did I wake up late!? Was I...thinking about Kaito that much? SHIT NO!!! I GOTTA HURRY UP TO SCHOOL!!

I was running so fast until I saw a bit of outline of the school...I sighed in relief while running and saw a tall figure...it was Takanshi cutting classes again...I gritted my teeth annoyed by what he is doing so I had an idea...

As I ran past him I grabbed his hand and dragged him with me

"What the hell!?!" He screamed while being dragged

"I'm tired of seeing you run away from school! This time your'e coming with me!" I said as I pulled him while he was resisting my grip

"Why do you care!?" He asked frustrated and blushing while I ran inside the gates

"You might not consider me as your friend yet and we might not know each other that much...But I think of you as a friend! So don't make me grieving on my desk when you didn't make it to graduation" I explained...I think now I finally know how to deal with perverts...all I need is force...I looked back at him and noticed that he was blushing to the color of dark red...

Did my speech really hit him that hard? Darn...I'm speechless...

We both finally made it to school...after catching our breaths that is...

I walked in our class...I was still draging him..."reason for tardiness?"

Shit I didn't make it in time..well we didn't...

"Sorry ma'am...I just had to drag this fellow here who seems to be afraid to go" I pointed at Takanashi who is scratching the back of his neck
"I'm not scared, it's just that...ahh!! Nvm" He said looking away

After a little bit of 'lecture' for both of us which lasted and consumed 2 mintues already...she nodded her head and told us to go to our seats

I suddenly felt a slight pain on my arm....and realized that Takanashi just gave me a light punch...I noticed something though...while he walked away to his seat...he blushed!!

Was I that good, that I made someone blush?...Nah! It's natural...even Kaito blushes when I do sweet things haha!

Finally I sat down and the teacher started explaining...suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, I faced the direction where I was being tapped at and saw that Takanashi was the one doing it...he hurriedly stretched out his arm and I saw a piece of paper...I grabbed it hurriedly making sure that the teacher didn't see us...I opened it and it read: