Chapter 4

DJ POV

I woke to someone shaking me.

"Get up, we're here!" Bri shouted.

I sat up and grabbed my stuff and we walked off the plane. I texted my mom that we made it to Jersey. We went to baggage claim and got our bags. I sat down on a bench and the girls joined me.

"Where are we supposed to meet Allstar?" NeNe asked.

"He said he would be here waiting for us." Bri answered.

I looked around the airport. I spotted a tall man with an IPad that said 'BRB'. I waved at him and he walked towards us.

"Hey girls, nice to see you. Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yep lets go!" NeNe exclaimed.

He led us outside to a car. We put our luggage in the trunk and got in the car.

"Ok, so I had the guest house prepared for y'all. It's right next to my house so we can work in the studio everyday." He stated.

"Cool! So we have a house to ourselves?" Bri asked.

"Yep!" He replied.

We pulled up to two houses one was a little bigger than the other. We probably have the smaller one cause we don't need much space.

I jumped out the car and grabbed my bags. Allstar went to the smaller house to open the door. I followed behind him. When I walked in the house looked way bigger than it does on the outside.

"Nice, huh?" Allstar questioned.

"Yeah this is gucci!" I agreed.

"Woah!" Bri exclaimed.

I ran upstairs and looked at the rooms. I wanted to be first so I could call dibs on any room.
I found a blue and black room that I liked and put my bags in my room. There was 3 rooms, the living room, kitchen and a movie room. Bri picked the grey and white room and NeNe picked the red and black room.

I walked into Bri's room and saw her unpacking her stuff.

"Hey did Allstar leave?" I asked.

"Yeah, he gave me our keys to house." Bri answered.

"K." I said.

I walked back to my room and started unpacking my clothes. I put makeup and stuff in my bathroom. When I finished I checked my phone it was 8:36. I changed into a big shirt and some leggings.

I went to see if the girls were done in their rooms. Bri was sitting on her bed on her phone. NeNe was finishing her last suitcase. I walked into Bri's room and sat on her bed.

"I'm going downstairs to check for food cause I'm starving." I complained.

"Allstar had pizza delivered to our house. It's downstairs in the kitchen." Bri stated.

"I love Allstar already!" I exclaimed.

I walked downstairs and grabbed a plate and put 2 slices of pizza on it. I sat at the table and started eating. When I started on my second slice NeNe came downstairs.

"You done unpacking?" She asked.

"Yep. What about you?" I replied.

"Mmhmm." She answered.

I finished eating and headed up stairs. I went into the movie room and put in Batman vs. Superman. Bri came a few minutes later and joined me.

Halfway through the movie
NeNe came in saying, "Were y'all going to tell me y'all were in here watching a movie?"

"Nope!" We both said at the same time giggling.

I reclined my chair back so I was laying back. Once the movie was over I was really tired. I wonder what we're going to do tomorrow? Guess I will see then. I let my self fall into a deep sleep.
********************