Chapter 16

Bri POV

"I've been down so long it look like up to me

They look up to me

I got fake people showin' fake love to me

Straight up to my face, straight up to my face

I've been down so long it look like up to me

They look up to me

I got fake people showin' fake love to me

Straight up to my face, straight up to my face"

I got up and turned off my alarm. Ughh! Today is our first day at the boys school. 🙄 I'm going to stay with ma girls and the boys whenever we are together. Hopefully there isn't any drama today.

I sat up and got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror... Dang! Look at that bird's nest on my head!😱 I brush my teeth and wash my face. Now what am I going to do with my hair? 🤔

I grab my brush and go through my hair with it. Once its not nappy anymore I plug in my straightener. While its heating up I can go get dressed.

I walk and grab my outfit from the mall off my dresser.

When I had my clothes on I went to check the straightener

When I had my clothes on I went to check the straightener. It's ready! I flat-ironed all of my hair and then tied a black bandana on my head. After that I put on a little concealer, mascara and lipstick.

As soon as I finished NeNe came in my room.

"Way to knock." I said rolling my eyes.

"Sorry hun." She replied.

She waited until I was done and we both went downstairs to eat breakfast. DJ was already sitting at the table. She woke up 30 minutes before us. Because 'she procrastinates too much'.

"You guys ready for our first day at the boys school?" She asked.

I shrugged saying, "Ready as I'll ever be."

Nene nodded her head agreeing with me while sitting at the table with her cereal.

I made myself some cereal and went to sit with Nene and DJ. After a few mins my phone vibrated.

1 New Message

devin😘😜:we gon pick y'all up at 8.

me: ok we'll be ready by then

devin😘😜: k bye😘

me: bye😘

"The boys are taking us to school. Devin said they are picking us up at 8." I said.

DJ's mouth was full so she gave me a thumbs up.

NeNe said, " aight👌🏾"

When i finished my cereal i looked at the time... it was 7:57. DJ had her backpack on while sitting at the table. NeNe was leaning on the wall closest to the door while on her phone.

Ding dong! They must be here. NeNe put her backpack on and opened the door. It was Daniel.

"Come on, school starts at 8:30" he stated.

Me and DJ followed NeNe out the door. Devin was in the driver seat so i sat in the passenger seat and the girls sat in the back with Kevin and Daniel.

*At school*
We had just gotten our schedules and we're headed to our first class.

It said:
1st Prd- ART Mr. Robinson

We were lucky enough to all have 1st period together. The sophomores and freshmen had art classes together.. if you were wondering.😉

Walking thru the halls we had got a few glares from girls already. And people staring at us since we were the new kids walking with the boys from The Bomb Digz.

When we walked in the classroom there was an empty table in the back. Us girls headed straight for it ignoring the stares we got. While the boys dapped up with some of their friends.

We sat with a chair in between each of us. There were 6 chairs at a table and they were circular tables. The boys came and sat down. Daniel sat in between Me and NeNe, Devin between me and DJ and Kevin between DJ and NeNe.

A tall man who had wild hair and glasses walked in the class.. i'm assuming he is Mr. Robinson.

"Hello class, we have 3 new students today..", he looked back at us, "Would you come to the front and introduce yourselves?"

We all looked at each other with nervous glances. I stood up and they followed. Once we were at the front DJ and NeNe looked at me as if saying 'you first'.

I waved saying, "I'm Briyaun."

I met Devin's eyes in the back he winked. I tried not to smile.

NeNe stepped up and did a salute motion while saying, "I'm Brittney."

Last DJ looked up and nodded her head with her hands in her pockets, "I'm Ryanne."

"Thank you, you can go back to your seats now. Treat them nicely students." Mr. Robinson said.

We went and sat in our seats.
During the rest of class we chilled and talked with the boys.

Seems like this day is off to a good start.
************************