Chapter 5

Bri POV
I woke up to see NeNe still asleep and DJ gone. I decided to go and take a shower. I went in my room to my closet to find an outfit. I grabbed my ripped jean shorts, a grayish-cream shirt and my underwear. I went in the bathroom and turned the shower on. I got undressed and stepped in.

I washed up and all that good stuff. When I was done I stepped out and wrapped my towel around my body. I grabbed my towel and opened my bathroom door. I stopped dead in my track when I saw a boy looking through my underwear drawer.

"Who are you and why are you looking in my drawers?" I shouted.

He turned around looking shocked with his hands up. He had hazel eyes and black hair with blonde tips.

"I'm Devin, I came in the house to chill in my room and noticed the suitcases and clothes in the closet and drawers." He answered.

"Wait this is my room." I stated.

He was looking me up and down while smirking. His eyes are so gorgeous! Wait no.. I need to get him out. I don't know him.

Then he replied while licking his lips, "I don't mind sharing but, how is this your room?"

"Allstar let us live here, so if you have any problems go talk to him and get out please!" I exclaimed getting annoyed.

"Ok, but by the way he is my dad." He claimed smirking.

Ahhhh! I heard DJ scream.
Uh oh! I have a feeling that Devin isn't the only one here.

Devin ran out the room to see what was happening. I rushed in my bathroom and put my clothes on and went to DJ's room.

I heard laughing and saw Devin laughing saying, "Nice man!"

There was another boy who was light-skinned with brown eyes. Him and Devin gave each other a high-five. He had brown hair with blonde tips.

"Why are y'all sneaking in our rooms while we are trying to get dressed. Pervs! And who are you?" I yelled.
"The names Kevin lil ma." He said winking.

DJ and I both rolled our eyes. At least she had her clothes on when she walked out the bathroom. NeNe came to the door, "Hey guys there's a random kid downsta-" She stopped as soon as she saw the other boys.

"There's another one?" DJ complained.

We all headed downstairs and saw a boy with black hair and brown eyes. He was laying on the couch on his phone.

"Whoa, where did the smoochie baes come from?" He asked looking at Devin.

"We found them in our rooms!" Devin said smirking.

"Their our rooms! You can even ask your dad!" I stated.

"Why are you guys here anyways? Not that I mind..." Kevin said while licking his lips.

"Allstar is signing us a record deal. He heard us on YouTube and liked us so.. Here we are." DJ replied.

My phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID. It's was Allstar.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey you girls settled in?" He asked.

"Yep, this house is full of surprises." I said while glaring at the boys.

"Well I was wondering if you guys were up for a pool party? I have some people I want you to meet since you will see them often." He offered.

"Sounds Gucci! What time do you want us at your house?"
I questioned.

"2 o'clock." He replied.

"Ok see you then, bye!" I said.

"Bye." He answered.

I pressed end. Everyone was looking at me wondering who I was talking to.

"Ok. It was nice to meet you but we have plans today so bye." I said.

We all pushed them out the front door. NeNe locked it behind them. We all went and sat on the couch sighing.

"Who called?" DJ asked.

"Allstar, he invited us to a pool party at his house at 2. Apparently he wants us to meet some people." I replied.

"Sounds lit!" NeNe said.

I looked at the clock it was only 11:24. We all went into the kitchen and ate breakfast. After that I headed upstairs to start getting my stuff together. I heard the girls come up later.

Once I had everything together and my swimsuit laid out I went downstairs and watched tv. The girls joined me soon after. I wonder who Allstar wants us to meet. I hope they aren't as bad as those boys from earlier.

I have to admit Devin was fine. With his hazel eyes and dark skin. Plus I loved his black and blonde hair!?! But he seemed like he would be a boy who only likes girls for their bodies...
*********************