Chapter 9

DJ POV
The next morning....

I woke up to find myself still sitting on Kev's lap. I looked to see if the girls were still in the movie room too, but both of their chairs were empty. Devin and Daniel we gone too. I wonder where they are?

I tried to wriggle myself out of Kevin's arms but he was too strong. I tried again and he groaned.

"No, stay here and lay with me." He mumbled.

His voice made me melt inside. Normally I would want to stay but I really want to see what the others are up to. Plus I really had to pee.

"I have to use the bathroom!" I answered and he finally let me go.

I ran to my room and into the bathroom. I did my business and went downstairs to look for the girls. I saw Bri and Devin on the couch watching TV. NeNe and Daniel were eating breakfast. I went join them at the table.

"Look who finally woke up." NeNe commented.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. I grabbed a box of cereal and poured it into a bowl. Then I poured the milk in my bowl and grabbed a spoon. I sat down next to NeNe and started eating. A few minutes later Kevin comes downstairs still lookin half sleep.

"The zombie has arrived!" Daniel shouted.

We all laughed and Kevin just ignored him. I finished my cereal and walked to the couch opposite Bri and Devin.

"So.. Anything planned for today?" I asked.

"Not really, my dad called and said that we have to be at the studio later tho." Devin answered.

"Just y'all or us too?" I questioned.

"You guys too." Devin replied.

"Sounds gizzy." Bri said.

I got up and said "I'm going to take a shower."

I walked upstairs and grabbed some underwear and headed to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and heard footsteps coming. I turned around to see Kevin at the door.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked while smirking.

"Nah." I replied.

"Really?!" He said surprised.

"No boy, gone somewhere. Did you really think I was going to let you shower wit me?" I stated laughing.

"Ok I got you. Better watch yo back." He said also laughing.

He walked out of my room and I closed the bathroom door. I got undressed and stepped in the shower. I washed my hair and body, you know all that good stuff. When I was done I stepped out and wrapped my body in a towel.

I opened my bathroom door, grabbed my underwear and walked into my room. I closed the door to my room and put my underwear on. I went to my closet and grabbed my black and white joggers with my adidas sleeveless crop top.

Once I was dressed I put my clothes in the basket and headed downstairs. Everybody else was already changed.

"Took you long enough. Come on, Allstar wants us at the studio." Bri stated.