Chapter 15

DJ POV
*skip to Sunday*

Ugh! We have school tomorrow! Me, and Bri are sophomores and NeNe is a freshman. Maybe us girls can go to the mall later. I looked at my social media on my phone. My ig notifications said:
3 new followers; keviekev, devin_gordon and Daniel_veda

I followed them back and walked downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw Bri at the table eating cereal while looking at her phone.

"Good morning!" I said.

"Morning." She answered.

NeNe was on the couch watching TV. I made myself some cereal and sat next to Bri.

"Do we have school tomorrow?" NeNe asked.

"Sadly, yes!" Bri replied.

"Bruhh!" NeNe shouted.

"Wanna hit the mall for clothes?" I asked.

"Yeah." They both agreed.

When I finished I walked to my room and grabbed some underwear and headed to my bathroom. I turned the shower on and waited for it to get hot. I got undressed and stepped in the shower. I washed my hair and body.

Once I was out I dried myself off and put my underwear on.
I walked to my closet with my towel wrapped around my body. I grabbed my green PINK sweatshirt and black leggings. I put my clothes on and then grabbed some white nike socks and my slides.

I put my hair in a bun and put on light makeup. I walked downstairs and saw Bri and NeNe waiting for me. I grabbed my phone off the counter and my wallet and went to sit with the girls.

"I called an Über so we have to wait till it gets here." NeNe said.

Bri went to look out the window and motioned for us to come. I got up and ran to her, the über was here. We piled into the car and NeNe told the driver where to take us.

When we got to the mall we all hopped out and headed to Rue 21. I went to look at their underwear, while the girls looked at clothes. I found a gray set that said 'Killin It'

I walked to the clothing section and found a poppin green bomber jacket and a gray sweater-like shirt

I walked to the clothing section and found a poppin green bomber jacket and a gray sweater-like shirt. I went to the jeans and grabbed some black ripped jeans to go with the other stuff.

By the time I was done it was 1:30

By the time I was done it was 1:30. I went to see if Bri and NeNe were done. They were ready to go so we payed for our stuff and walked to the food court. We all got Chik-Fil A and chilled out till 2.

After we were done eating we decided to go to Claire's since me and Bri wanted new piercings. I got a second piercing on my cartilage and Bri got an industrial piercing. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought.

After we got our ears pierced we grabbed some new earrings and jewelry. We went and payed when we were done. We went to a few more stores and by that time it was 4:14.

Bri called an uber to take us home while we carried all our bags to the front of the mall. Once it arrived we put our bags in the trunk and got in. The ride was quiet but it was a comfortable silence.

As soon as we got home we all set our outfits for school out in our rooms. The boys would be going with us too. At least we won't be lonely besides each other.  The boys had already gone to the school for a year, so we would be the new kids.

After we settled down we chilled at our house until 10:00. We were all tired from shopping and worrying about school. I was in my room plugging my phone up and setting my alarm for 6:30. I laid down and suddenly fell into a deep sleep.
**********************************