Chapter 10- Comes to Ahead

Larry P.O.V

"Truce can I ask you something?" I asked as we pulled up in front of my Maman's home. We laughed and joked the whole ride here after picking her up from the park. She looked over at me with a smile, but quickly her facial features changed as she realized I was no longer smiling but serious. Even with worried features, she was breathtakingly gorgeous.

Truce seems to be the only women that could turn me into a liar back when I swore Lylah was the most beautiful woman in the world and Beyoncé the sexiest. Truce right now was the only women I wanted, felt I needed, as she held both titles and my heart in the palm of her hands. I for some reason craved her. I craved her thoughts, her smile, her attention and her love. She was a beautiful mystery to me and all of my focus was now set on winning all of her.

Yes, I knew her most of my life, even before she joined the crew we still went to school together (though she was a couple of years younger). I never forgot the 1st day I truly paid attention to her. She and Nala both battled Waydi and Bouboo and but her dancing for some reason spoke to me. It was like I could feel her every step. So it wasn't a major surprise to me when everyone compared her to the female, dancing version of me and my brother also felt her connection too.

At 1st I believed Laurent was drawn to her too, because of how fucking gorgeous she was; Lau is usually always thinking with his dick, whenever a really pretty girl comes around. But after witnessing how protective he was of her and how close they had become without sex or dating involved, I knew she had to be special. Trust me Lau usually never passed up an extremely beautiful and sexy girl like Baby, without getting to know what she was like in bed. I was starting to believe my twin might have a problem when it comes to that.

It used to drive me a bit crazy whenever Truce was around. Because I couldn't understand why for the life of me she was the only girl that could grab some of my attention while I was with Lylah. Before both Lylah and I cheated on each other and before Truce joined our group; There was absolutely no woman who could ever top or take Lylah's place. But when Truce emerged something inside took over that I couldn't control.

I'm not sure if it was because of the (at the time) drama with Lylah, Lau and her weird connection, or if I was simply crushing hard over her inner and outer beauty. Whatever it was, it used to make me confuse and a bit sad even, because I couldn't explore my feelings for her out of the sake of our relationships with both Lylah and Lau. But now, as we stand today, with her as my girl; I could truly say that I loved this feeling she brings me, just being next to her. It's like all I been wanting to do this whole trip back home is kiss her, touch her and fantasize about making love to her.

"Larry, Baby you ok? What's up?" she rushed while stroking the side of my face and snapping me out of another daydream. I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it.

"Truce I still not know everything that happened with you and my bro," I truthfully replied. She took a deep breath before she answered.

"Do you trust me Larry?" She asked. "Good question," I thought. I'd be lying if I said I truly did and after Lylah I wasn't sure if I ever would. After a moment of silence, she rolled her eyes and sighed. "Larry you know this isn't going to work if you already don't trust me."

"I know...... and I want to......... is just that-"

"You just don't," she spat cutting me off and shifting her body away from me. "How come every time I end up in a car with one of you twins, I catch myself on the verge of tears?" she spat as I scoffed my face.

"That's non fair,"

"Really, why?"

"Non compare me to my brother," I said. She knew how much I hated that. As a twin, that has had to share almost everything, I prided on having my own identity and differences from my twin.