Chapter 26- Is It True (Teaser)

For Your Love Chapter 26- Is It True (Teaser)

*Authors Note* I Just had to give you guys a bit

*Authors Note* I Just had to give you guys a bit. I hope you enjoy. Full Chapter coming soon.

Truce POV

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in."

"Bonjour mon bèbè (Hi my baby)."

"Bonjour Maman (Hello mom)."

"Aww Truce you look so beautiful," she said while starting to tear up.

"No! Please, mom, you're going to make me cry again and I cried about 10 times already. Please don't do it."

"How can I not cry when my only daughter is getting married."

"Because I need you to keep it together for me so that I won't follow suit and ruin my makeup," I chuckled as she laughed and hugged me from behind. I then turned around from the long mirror in order to face her.

"This dress looks even better on you than it did me. Look at your tiny waist," she prided as I rolled my eyes knowing that she must have noticed the few pounds I had put on. It was always my dream to get married in my mom's dress; But being that she had gotten married back in the early 80's, I had the dress reconstructed to a later and more up to date style. However, just knowing and feeling the same fabric that laid against her skin, on her happiest day, was now laying on mines; Was such a reassuring and amazing feeling. Just to know that this day I had dreamed of all my life had finally come and with a man, I never dreamed I could love as much as I did, was the most fulfilling moment of my entire life.

"I love you mom and thank you," I whispered as the tears began to escape.

"Awww my baby I love you too and thank you for what?"

"For my life," I whimpered. "Thank you for being the greatest mom and for bringing me into this world. This happiest moment in my life would of never exist if you hadn't of gave me life," I cried as my mom followed suit.

"My baby that thank you belongs to god and this moment belongs to both you and Larry. This beautiful wedding wouldn't be happening right now if you two didn't choose one another. All I and your father did was make you smart, beautiful and I might have something to do with passing you down this tiny waist," she joked as we both burst out in laughter. "Baby I hate to say this but you kind of ruined your makeup," she pointed out as I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't even care, mom, I just want to hurry this up already."

"Why are you having second thoughts? Are you nervous?" She asked as her face filled with worry.

"No! Not at all," I smiled as her features started to mimic mines. "I just want to hurry and be Mrs. Larry Bourgeois already," I laughed as she chuckled. "And kiss my husband too," I further joked as she bit her lip while raising her eyebrow at me. "Oh, sorry mom."

"Um hum, I'm still your mother missy," she chuckled. "But I do understand, cause that Larry is a tall handsome glass of-"

"Mom! Seriously," I laughed.

"What?" She innocently spat.

"What is with you and Aunty DeeDee finding my soon to be husband so attractive," I laughed as she batted her eyelashes.

"Well, now you know what side of the family you get your good taste from," she joked as I laughed.

"You can't be looking at your soon to be son in law like that mom ughhh."

"Listen if I could tell you that you have a beautiful frame and small thin waist then, I could point out that Larry has a-"

"Mom," I yelped.

"I was gonna say face. What in the world of only married couple thoughts did you think I was going to say? What's wrong with you girl?" She stated more than asking as we both balled in laughter.

"I'm sorry."

"Um hum, I guess I'm going to have to get ready to be a grandmother soon with your kind of thoughts," She chuckled as I stop laughing. She instantly grew worried once my breathing started to speed up. "Truce baby what's wrong-"

"TRUCE," Yelled both Nala and Milan as the barged into the room while locking the door behind them.

"WHAT'S WRONG," both my mother and I said in unison.

"It's Larry, what the heck was in that gift you gave him-"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"TRUCE BABY, OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE, IT'S ME LARRY."

"LARRY HOLD ON BABY. What is he doing here he can't see me in my dress." I whispered.

"Exactly, but as soon as I gave him your gift he went crazy and took off looking for you in every room in this mansion," said Nala. "I ran so fast to get to you first but he followed me and he is super fast," she chuckled.

"Well, yeah, he's only about 6'4 with long legs and a dancer with high stamina," I laughed

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Truce baby please, I need for talk to you," He yelled.

"Larry it's tradition to not see your bride before the wedding, stop that," my mom spat.

"I know mom but I just really need for talk to her," he pouted.

"Larry baby can we please just do this the right way? My love Please?"

"But baby what you send me, I can non wait to see you face and ask you is it true," he pleaded. I took a moment to look around the room at my best friends and mom before chuckling and clearing my throat. Now was the moment of truth.

"Larry baby why would I send you a gift that wasn't true-"

"IT'S TRUE," he yelped as I burst out in laughter from the sound of excitement in his voice.

"Yes baby it's true, in about 6 months, you're gonna be a dad again-"

"WHAT," screamed Milan, Nala, and my mom as Larry screamed sounds of joy from the other end. I smiled and nodded my head at them as they all went to reach towards my slight baby bump.

"Truce baby please open this door," he spat while jiggling the handle. "I have to kiss you. I'm so happy Baby Boo."

"Larry calm your hyper ass down," Milan joked as we all burst into laughter.

"You shut up. My bro is happy," said another male voice fro the other end.

"Waydi please get him," I laughed as Milan rolled her eyes.

"Excuse you Mr. Waydi, you didn't ask for me to shut up last night," Milan joked as my mother placed her hand on her hips and eyed her.

"Excuse me, young lady?"

"Oh, sorry Ms. Jackson," she blushed out of embarrassment as we all shared another laugh. By now we heard what sound like a couple of male voices (his groom's men and my dad) talking sense into Larry to not see me yet in my dress.

"TRUCE I LOVE YOU AND I NON CAN WAIT FOR YOU TO BE MY WIFE," Larry spat as his voice started to fade away I could tell that they must have successfully convinced him to leave or was dragging him away. Larry tends to be very stubborn once he has his mindset.

"I SO LOVE YOU LARRY AND I'LL SEE YOU AT THE ALTAR BABY."

Hey, guys, just a preview. Full chapter tonight Love, Love, Love. Sincerely Larrysjoy23 A.K.A. Dina.