Chapter 16- Who

Chapter 16- Who

Hey guys, this chapter is based on the middle of chapter 4. If you remembered Truce briefly mentions an encounter at Diddy's Pool Party. Happy reading guys. Thanks and I hope you enjoy.

Flash Back 

Speedy's POV

"Voici votre boisson (Here's your drink)," I spat passing Baby what had to have been her 5th drink tonight.

"I don't think I can handle any more Speed," she slurred.

"Perfect," I thought.

"Baby come on, I can see that you're still nervous and you don't think he's gonna pick up on that? Remember don't show them any weakness, that's what they want from us." I further pushed, as she squinted her face, unsure of my deceitful words.

"I don't know if this will work Speed. how about we just forget about this and go back to the tour bus or go get something to eat."

"NO!" I screamed by accident and shocking her with fear at my outburst. I quickly trained my facial features and smiled, as a tactic to undo what I just did. "I mean, come on Baby, don't let them win. What they did to us was wrong. Lau was our best friend; He didn't have to do us that way. And that bitch Jessica is a fucking slut for all I know," I spat venomously.

I felt my anger starting to rise and my patients running short, the more I thought of how I was wronged and with Truce's apprehensiveness. I was wronged by a woman who was once the love of my life, along with my best friend who was more like a brother to me. Lau, Larry and I, were like the three amigos. To be honest more like triplets; We always joked that I was their 3rd twin because of how close we were and how well we danced together. Lau always promised that he loved me like a brother and if ever fame came through dance, then they would have to accept all three of us or none.

Yes, we were all a part of Criminalz Crew, but there was a special magic when we three danced and it was fair to say, that we had our own secret crew, with just us three. We went through everything together. The twins tended to be the extremely hot-heads ones of our trio and fought a lot; Weather it was over dance choreography, a girl or just difference of opinion, best believe they fought over it. Being that they both had a more take over, leader type of spirit and I was more of a "Go with the flow kind of guys," I ended up playing the role of peacemaker. Needless to say, we were perfect together, or so I thought.

Jessica, (that bitch) was the love of my life and the most beautiful girl in the world to me. Well, use to be. It was no secret that the twins could have almost every girl they wanted and usually, when all three of us were out together, the twins were more of the ones the ladies fought over. I became so accustomed to it being this way, throughout our childhood, that it shocked me when I met an exceptionally, beautiful girl who was into me and not the twins for once.

Jessica and I were childhood sweethearts, prom dates and was each other's 1st. I really thought she loved me and would be my wife one day. But I was wrong and I hated her and Lau for what they did to me. I lost both my best friends, my partner in life and brother, that nightmare of a day at the dance studio. The day Jessica told me she thought she was pregnant and my heart melted completely in her hands; Only for her to crush it and tell me I wasn't the father, but my brother, Laurent was.

"Quick give me this," Truce panic while snatching the shot of patron out of my hand and snapping me back into reality. "Here they come," she finished as she devoured the shot in one gulp. I smiled a victory grin knowing that my plot was going as planned. "Merde (Shit) that was nasty," she complained as I rolled my eyes at her inexperience towards alcohol.

I took one finally full look at Truce, as the sight of her in her swimsuit, caused an excitement to rise in my pants. If I was going to get back at Jessica and Lau tonight (at this Diddy's Pool Party), then Truce was definitely the perfect piece of the puzzle to do so. Besides, I could almost guarantee that I would enjoy this anyway, as just the sight of her made my dick hard and not to mention she seemed to be who every dude was eyeing at this party. Oh yes, somehow finding a way to fuck Truce at this party, for Lau to see, would be the perfect payback.