Chapter 17- Why, Why?

For Your Love Chapter 17- Why, Why?

Truce POV

"Ooh, baby I love this song, turn it up please," I asked as he smiled at my excitement and happily obliged. He turned his car's volume up, while the sweet sound of Michael Jackson's -Human Nature consumed us, as both Larry and I sang along.

Looking out across the night-time

The city winks a sleepless eye

Hear her voice shake my window

Sweet seducing sighs

Get me out into the night-time

Four walls won't hold me tonight

If this town is just an apple

Then let me take a bite

If they say, why, why?

Tell 'em that is human nature

Why, why does he do me that way?

If they say, why, why?

Tell 'em that is human nature

Why, why does he do me that way?

Reaching out to touch a stranger

Electric eyes are everywhere

See that girl, she knows I'm watching

She likes the way I stare

If they say, why, why?

Tell 'em that is human nature

Why, why does he do me that way?

If they say, why, why?

Tell 'em that is human nature

Why, why does he do me that way?

I like livin' this way

I like lovin' this way

I burst out in laughter as Larry hit the "Why" note with Michael, both adorable and perfectly.

"What you know about Michael Jackson?" he playfully asked while turning the music back down, to clearly hear my reply.

"Only that he is the greatest man in the world and I love him," I teased as Larry place his hand over his chest while pretending to be hurt.

"And here I think I the only guy for you," He joked as I yet again burst in laughter. "You mean to tell me I gonna have to go find Michael now and kick he ass to get my baby back," he further joked as tears were now spilling from my eyes from laughing so hard.

"Larry," I whispered after calming down a bit.

"Oui?"

"I am falling so in love with you," I boldly confessed as he flashed his bunny teeth smile at me and my heart melted. Yep Larry had all of me.

"You sure now?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow, as my smile instantly dropped and confusion surface. Witnessing my nonunderstanding towards his last statement caused him to chuckle, as he went on to further explain. "I mean I don't know Truce just a min ago you was in love with Michael and I have to plan for kick his ass," he joked again and yet again I ruptured in giggling fit. Larry kept my soul a song, that was filled with the beautiful sounds of laughter. "So tell me now for I go kick Michael's ass Baby, who you really love," he finished as we giggled a few more times in unison until I calmed a bit.

"You really wanna know? I teased as he pulled into my parent's driveway and parked the car.

"Am I gonna like what I hear?" he chuckled.