Chapter 12- Laurent's Dilemma

Laurent POV

"Damn I love her," I thought to myself as I watched her laughing with my twin at the dinner table. It should not be Larry with my Truce, she was and has always been mine. I can't help but feel she is doing this on purpose. That she is still mad at me for never leaving Jessica and finding her in the states, to make her my girl. Trust me that was the plan, but at the time of it all I was so young on my 1st tour, with so many beautiful women and temptation around.

The only reason why me and Jessica lasted as long as we did was because she allowed me to explore, as long as I didn't rub it in her face. She turned a blind eye to what I did on the road, just as long as it wasn't anything serious and I came home to her. Jessica seemed to be the only beautiful women, I've come across, that would accept such behavior from me. I knew Truce never would; Besides the big brother and best friend side of the relationship I had with Truce, would never want or allow her to be with someone like I was at the time. I always assumed I would get this exploring period of my life out of my system and one day marry my best friend and the only woman who really knew me, Truce.

But this has gone too far with her and my twin and this shit had to end fast. I was the one who protected her over all these years. I knew so much more about her than Larry and she knew so much more about me too than she did him. I was the man for her not my twin and I would have to end this now before it gone any further than the foolishness I was now witnessing. I love my twin more than anyone in this world and I don't think I could love anyone more than Larry.

If ever I have a wife, I think the love would only come to an equal amount as my twin. You have to understand Larry has been with me through everything. Even when a few situations that have broken my heart or sadden me, Larry was the only one right there to help me pick up the pieces; And he would do anything for me too. There were a couple of situations where Larry and me, went after the same girl (Monster/ Beyoncé being one, but we will talk about that later), but Larry would bow out gracefully and let me have it.

Even when we were kids, if there was a last of food, candy, or just anything at all, my kind hearted brother would always let me have it; Just to make me happy and I in return, would turn right around and share it with him anyways. Yes, this even applied to some women we both came into contact with as well, but Baby, however, was different. Larry never really cared or trusted any other women as much as he did Lylah, so it was easy for him to back down and let me have whatever I pleased. Since I never really thought serious of anyone, but Truce, I'd share these women right back with Larry, if he so choosed. It usually ended up just being about sex with these women, when it came to me and my twin.

But until today, I have never seen him smile, touch, kiss or even look at a woman like he was right now towards Truce. My Truce. It almost looked as if he loved her and the way she reacted to him, seemed mutual. This was fucking insane to watch, and again I was who she loved and needed. Besides Lylah is here clearly upset from still loving Larry, as she sits with the same facial expression as me at the table and next to my niece. Larry knows he loves Lylah too, but he is hurt just like Baby is with me and both are out to even the score.

They should both just save us all this headache, forgive and let destiny take is course; Baby with me and Larry back with his family, Lilo, and Lylah. I will have a long talk with my twin very soon. Truce is still too mad to stop this bull shit, so maybe my loving baby brother will be the better one to get through to.

"(Cling, Cling, Cling) Un toast à mes bébés à la fois Laurent et Larry pour leur retour à la maison en toute sécurité. Pour mes autres bébés à la fois Diablo et Nala pour mes bébés se marient (A toast to my babies both Laurent and Larry for their safe return home. To my other babies both Diablo and Nala for my babies are getting married)," said Maman as she stood at the head of the table with her glass raised. "Et pour mon bébé Truce qui, finalement, est venu à la maison et plus beau et plus doux, puis je me suis souvenu (And to my baby Truce who finally has come back home and more beautiful and sweeter than I remembered)," Maman finished as Truce blushed, Lylah rolled her eyes and both me and Larry stared at Truce, taking in our mother's true words of her beauty. I, however, stared a little longer than my twin, because the clearing of his throat snapped me out of looking at my future wife and towards him as his eyes challenged mines.