Chapter 23- The End

For Your Love Chapter 23- The end

**Authors Note** OMG, guys I cried so much writing this chapter. Please don't be mad at me and please read to the end.

Author POV

"LARRY. LARRY where is she," Yelled a hysterical Nala

"I non know, they non let me see her or my twin," Larry cried while nearly falling from his chair as Lylah grabbed him into a bear hug. "I need to see them, I can non take this, please.....LAURENTTTTT, TRUCEEEE.......FUCKKKKK." Larry cries brought on everyone's tears as the crew all huddled around him into a group hug in order to comfort each other.

"Excuse me but we have other people in this waiting room, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to calm down or step outside." Said a concerned nurse.

"I understand what you are saying lady, but that his fucking twin and girlfriend and our brother and sister in there and this piece of shit hospital is non telling us anything. How about you gonna be afraid that I gonna kick your ass if you don't tell us what's going on." Spat Nala while walking towards the nurse only for Diablo to stop her by grabbing her into a bear hug as she screamed into his chest.

"Security, Secur-"

"No! Madam please we will keep it down," pleaded Diablo.

"Ms please try and understand what we're going through," Whimpered a teary-eyed Milan.

"Trust me I do. It's just that there are other families and friends of patients in this waiting room that some are going through the same similar situations and this right here could cause panic." The nurse finished.

"FUCKKKK," Larry screamed again as Lylah desperately tried to calm him.

"You see, that there can't continue to happen, everyone has to try and remain calm or I have no choice but to call security."

"Yes we understand," spat Diablo while consoling a distort Nala.

"Please just give a chance to talk to them," begged Milan while displaying her prayer hands.

"Listen I'll tell you guys what, will it help at all if I go in the back and check in on your family member personally?"

"Omg yes please," further begged Milan.

"Ok, what are the patient's names?"

"Laurent Bourgeois and Truce Jackson," the crew said in unison as the nurse wrote the information on her notepad.

"Non!," yelled Larry as he rushed towards the nurse. "Please I need for see them," he pleaded while grabbing her hand and frantically shaking it.

"Sir Please I am really going to need you to remain calm, I will do my best to get you some information about your loved ones. But I can't let you go back there until a doctor clears it." The nurse spat as Larry's body froze. "Now I'll be right back," she spat while backing away and open the locks doors that lead into the surgical area and just like that, Larry took off running through the doors as the crew failed to stop him. The nurse then hit the panic button beside the door in order to signal security.

Larry POV

I had lost my mind and didn't give a damn. Without my brother or Truce, I was nothing anyway. I had realized at that very moment that nothing matter without them and I wasn't prepared to live without either one of them.