Unexpected Surprises (Dark Pit X Zelda, Peach X Pit, Male!Robin X Palutena)

Tsubasa: My first one-shot series collection. Hooray... May or may not take requests. Enjoy!
Dark Pit: Why did you pair me up with Zelda exactly...?
Pit: For the shipping fans, Pittoo! Exactly!
Dark Pit: I said not to call me--(gets knocked out by Tsubasa with a bat)
Tsubasa: ...You're welcome. :P
Pit: Now then... (with Author-chan): ONWARD!! And no negative feedback!
~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Pairing(s): Implied-to-be Dark Pit X Zelda, slight Pit X Peach, and a little bit of Male!Robin X Palutena

He was tired as he continues to walk down the hallway with the angel of light. Pit is very happy as he sings a cheerful music, but Dark Pit isn't pleased about his singing at all. They had just gotten back from another team battle match against Robin and Palutena, which resulted in both of the angels winning. Dark Pit is exhausted and he wished to be alone, but Pit decided to tag along. Of course the angel of darkness wasn't happy with the idea of having angel of light go with him. As they continue walking down the hallway, Pit continues to sing louder and this literally angers Dark Pit so much that he wants to rip Pit's blabbering mouth off. After 2 minutes of covering his own ears, he finally has enough of Pit's singing.

"We won the match, we won the match...we won the match~!" Pit sang happily.
"Will you stop singing that annoying song?!" the angel of darkness snaps at him.

Before Dark Pit could knuckle sandwich the angel of light in the face, he sees Peach, Palutena, Zelda, and Robin coming towards them.

"Hey, guys! Congratulations on winning the match!" Peach said.
"Thank you, my sweetie Peachy!" Pit said happily as he hugs Peach.
"Well, at least Dark Pit did great for using his staff in the end," Zelda said.
"I'll take that as a compliment, Princess," Dark Pit replies back with a scoff.
"Palutena and I could've done better," Robin responds with a smile.
"Yeah. But we did our best, Robin," the goddess of light said.

The place got silent until Peach asks Dark Pit a question.

"Dark Pit, do you like Zelda?" the pink princess asked him.
"What?!" Dark Pit said with a quick, sudden reaction.
"Maybe he does!" Pit chimed in with Peach as well.
"I...I...Princess, don't be involved in this!"
"I don't know--" Zelda said.

Before she could finish, Peach, who was lollygagging about it, pushes Zelda to Dark Pit. The Hylian princess reacts to this action and falls onto Dark Pit. The angel of darkness had quickly reacted by catching Zelda, but he lost his balance and the both of them fell down on the carpet. Dark Pit had his eyes shut tight, but when he opens them, his eyes widen at what just happened. Zelda is on top of him and she also has a shocked expression on her face. To their surprise, they had actually kissed! Dark Pit's crimson red eyes lock onto Zelda's pure aquamarine eyes. Their cheeks went pinkish red as they continued staring at each other. Palutena and Robin are shocked to see this with their jaws open while Pit and Peach are laughing at the perfect moment that they're seeing (and had caused). Without further ado, Peach pulls out a camera and snaps a picture at the kiss. To be honest, the picture came out right at a perfect angle.

"That was the best!" Pit said with Peach.
"Definitely!" the pink princess replied.

Until then, they suddenly feel rage coming from the angel of darkness and the Hylian princess.

"Uh-oh..." Pit and Peach said.
"You guys are so DEAD!" Dark Pit and Zelda screamed in rage.
"We're running away again!" Pit and Peach yelled in a panic.

The angel of light and the pink princess begin to run for their lives as the angry duo chases them.

"Get back here, Princess Peach!" Zelda screamed as she fires Light Arrows at Peach.
"I'm not through with you yet, Pit-stain!" Dark Pit yelled as he shoots Pit with his staff.

As this occurs, Palutena and Robin just stared at the crazy chase dumbfounded.

"Well, that was sudden," Robin responded.
"Tell me about it," Palutena replied to him.
"Want to go out somewhere?"
"With pleasure."

The goddess of light and the tactician eventually start to hold hands and just walk away from the crazy events that just happened.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~
Tsubasa: Waaaah, I tried! Dx (hides in a corner)

Pit: Well, this is your first story...
Tsubasa: And I'm wondering if Male!Robin asked Palutena out. (Sorry, had to say it)
Dark Pit: I still don't understand why you paired me up with the Hylian princess.
Tsubasa: (comes out of the corner and pats Dark Pit's head slowly) For the fans, Dark Pit. For the fans.
Dark Pit: Creepy... ._.
Tsubasa: This is my first story so I might or might not be taking any requests. Who knows? If you like, vote and review. And no negative reviews! :D