Princess Love (Peach X Princess!Reader X Zelda)

Warning: Contains yuri

Tsubasa: First of all, I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD, HA-HA! (calms down) Anyways, the following one-shot contains yuri (girl x girl) and a love triangle, so if you are not a fan to this, please do not read or flame about it. Nonetheless, enjoy!

P.S. This is the dress you're wearing (headband and veil not included)

 This is the dress you're wearing (headband and veil not included)

And this is the tiara you're wearing:

(K/n) ~ Kingdom name~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

(Set in the Brawl era)

"What a delicious tea this is," you calmly said after taking a sip from the tea in the garden.

You are a princess of the (k/n) kingdom from the (v/g) universe. You were never considered to be the 'damsel-in-distress' type because in your universe, you fought in a war with your trusty sword called Gratia (Gratia means grace in Latin) and was able to slay a powerful evil sorceress and the ancient evil dragon that she had summoned. Gratia is the royal, blessing sword that has been passed down in your family for generations.

Once you finished drinking your tea, you were about to get up until you felt a sudden hug from behind. You look to see Princess Peach smiling and smiled back with a small chuckle escaping from your lips.

"Hello, (y/n)!" Peach said happily.
"How do you do, Peach?" You asked.
"I'm doing well, thank you for asking."
"Anyways, I want to tell you that you and me will be in a 2-vs-2 team battle against Ike and Sonic in a 6 stock-3 minute match! Isn't this exciting?" Peach squeals as she jump up and down.
"Really? Then I better practice before the match."
"The match is in 7 minutes. Don't be late!"

With that, Peach happily skips away from the garden and into the Smash Mansion. You lightly chuckled at the sight of seeing the pink princess with a bubbly personality skipping happily. You picked up Gratia from the side of your chair and made your ways to the Training Grounds.

When arriving at the Training Grounds, you begin to slash a Sandbag with your sword. A graceful slash that you were able to land was amazing. You continue to practice in the Training Grounds without knowing that a pair of aquamarine eyes belonging to another princess are watching you.