The Hanged Girl in the Haunted House (Shulk X Reader)

Tsubasa: Alright, Shulk. You're featured in this one.
Shulk: I was waiting to be in this one-shot and now, I'm really feeling it!
Tsubasa: Uh...right. Anyways, this one-shot is based on a VOCALOID song, so if you don't like, then don't start a flaming war. You know the drill. No negativity here.
Both: And now...ONWARD!!

Key:
(Y/n) = your name
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c) = hair color
(E/c) = eye color
(F/f) = favorite flower
~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~
Third Person Point of View

The season was summer. The chirping cries of cicadas can be heard echoing throughout the evening atmosphere. There was a small group of Smashers were walking on a grassy path. They walked underneath a torii gate, which had crows on top of the gate. The crows just stared at them, clueless and not even minding their business. Soon, they came across a rural, abandoned mansion.

"Do you really want to go in there?" Rufure (Female Robin) asked.
"Why did we come here?" Link asked.
"From what I heard, there are rumors that there used to be a girl who lived here all by herself. One day, the girl had apoarently hung herself in this mansion. They also said that her ghost haunts this place every night," Peach said.
"And you want us to go in there to see if that is true?" Shulk asked.
"Correct! Come on!" Peach asked.
"I doubt that it would appear, but who cares," Link said.

The four of them opened the front door and turned on the flashlights that they brought with them. They begain to look around the mansion for this ghost.

"This ghost has got to be around here somewhere!" Peach said.
"Well this 'ghost' is not going to appear in a dusty place like this!" Link scolded.
"I wished I would stay at home," Rufure said.
"I don't why I agreed to do this in the first place," Shulk mumbled to himself.

Unbeknownst to them, there was someone standing upstairs looking down at them. It was a girl who goes by the name (y/n). (Y/n) was wearing a high school uniform with a (f/f) hair pin on her (h/l), (h/c) hair, and (e/c) eyes. As she looked down at them, she began to wave at them in order to get their attention. Sadly, it didn't work because it appears that they couldn't hear her. When the group shined their flashlights on the spot that you were standing on...they didn't see her. A few minutes later, the group, especially Peach, concluded that there was nothing there.

"Let's go. I told you that the ghost girl wasn't going to appear," Link grumbled.
"Yeah. This is wasting our time here," Rufure chimed in.
"Aw man! And I was hoping to prove the rumors that they were true!" Peach whined as she gave up.
"Oh come on. Don't bring me out here like that again," Shulk said.

(Y/n) noticed that they were leaving and rushed to them...

"I'm not dead! Guys!"

...but they were already gone.

Somehow, Shulk was the only one who heard her screams echoing through the air. But he shrugged it off as a part of his imagination and ran back with the others.

(Y/n) sighed and began to walk back into the abandoned mansion. Yes, this mansion is considered to be (Y/n)'s home. She would never leave this place for some reason. (Y/n) looked at the dusty, grandfather clock, whose clock hands had apparently stopped working for a long time. As she began to lay down on the ground, she began to sob all by herself throughout the night until morning.
~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

The next day, Shulk was walking all by himself until he noticed the grassy path that lead to the abandoned mansion. Somehow, he is beginning to feel that there was something in there. But his mind told to never go there and don't check. He obeyed his thought and walked past the path, not even looking back.