Sing to Me (Pit X Shy!Songstress!Reader)

Pit: Yay! It's a one-shot featuring me and Reader-chan, who is a songstress!
Tsubasa: Yep. It took me forever to find a really good song that can match with this! You, Pit, are lucky to be selected in this one! ^.^
Pit: Yeah! And um...for quick curiousity, Tsubasa-chan, what's a songstress? ._.
Tsubasa: (slams head on desk) A songstress is a female singer. An example of them are Azura from Fire Emblem: Fates and Yuna from Final Fantasy.
Pit: Ohhhh...
Tsubasa: I told you this several times. How could you forget that easily? >_>
Pit: Sorry, Tsubasa-chan. >_<
Tsubasa: The idea came while listening to some good songs and playing half of Fates. Don't argue with me on this.
Both: You know the drill, vote and no negativity! Now...ONWARD!!

Key:
(Y/n) = your name
(V/g) = video game
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c) = hair color
(E/c) = eye color
(S/c) = skin color
(F/c) = favorite color
(F/f) = favorite flower
(F/i/c/f) = favorite ice cream flavour

Song: Only Hope by Mandy Moore
~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

(Pit's Point of View):

I look at the beautiful girl in the garden while hiding in the bushes. Her name is (y/n) and from what I heard, she is a beautiful songstress from the (v/g) universe. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair sways gently with the wind, along with her (f/c) gown. She is also wearing (f/c) sandals, which matches well with the color of her gown. Her silky (s/c) were shining like the sun. And her eyes. Her (e/c) eyes were the most beautiful gems in the whole world. I can hear her humming a song and I lean in to get a closer look at the songstress...only for me to give my position away. As soon as I accidentally did, she looked at me and gasped.

"P-Pit?! Wh-what are y-y-you doing h-h-here??"
"Oh! Uh...hi (y/n)! I was, um, just passing by until I heard you humming in here! Yeah!"
"Oh, s-sorry."
"Hey, no need to be sorry!"
"U-um...w-w-well..."
"(Y/n)?"
"Pardon m-m-me! I-I-I must g-g-g-go!"

With that, she bolted out of the garden, leaving me alone.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked myself.

((Y/n)'s Point of View):

I ran out of the garden and began to hide behind one of the white pillars near the garden's entrance of the Smash Mansion, making sure that Pit was not following me.

You see, when it comes to me interacting with the public, my shyness takes over and I would have trouble speaking to anyone, which would eventually result in me running away. Pathetic, right? I'll tell you about my past then. I know you won't like this sad tale of mine. It all started when I was 5 years old. In my universe, I was singing to the public at my hometown when my voice attracted a man in his late 30's. He said that he loved my singing voice and offered me to live with him so that I would sing to him all day. At first, I initially refused, but when I returned home one night, I found my father dead. I knew that he was murdered by the same man, who had broken into the house to capture me. He abducted me and was about to take me to his home. Before we were almost there, a pair of 8-year-old twins, a boy named Sora (No, this Sora is not KH Sora.) and a girl named Sky (I made the names up. I'm sorry if you don't like it. >_<), noticed us and managed to stop the man. The man was later arrested for abduction attempt. Sora and Sky knew I was a lost child, so their family decided to adopt me, where I was raised for the rest of my life. Since that tragic experience, I was afraid to speak or sing to anyone except for Sky, Sora, and my adopted parents. 12 years later, my adopted parents were kidnapped by an evil witch and took them to a scary-looking mountain to be sacrificed to an evil ritual and it was up to me, Sora, and Sky to go on an adventure to go rescue them, while gathering a few comrades.