Enigmatic (Young Link X Emotionless!Child!Bullied!Mage!Reader)

Tsubasa: I can't believe I am doing this. I just can't. Anyways, I am going to warn you this once: The following one-shot that you are about to read contains some graphic details, abusive/bullied parts, and death. If you are not a fan of these that are mentioned, then don't read or flame. Don't say I didn't warn you, because I actually did. So you know the drill, no negativity here. And now...
Young Link: (walks in with a small, baby blue blanket on his hand) Tsubasa-chan, what are you doing?
Tsubasa: (gasps and covered Young Link's eyes) O-ONWARD!!
~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

(Set in the Melee era)

"You pathetic fighter! Go back to wherever you came from!" Peach yelled at you with Samus and Zelda cackling, except Nana and Jigglypuff (who were defending you).

(Sigh) Of course. This would happen to you every single day to you ever since you joined Melee, the second Smash tournament. You are a very quiet and enigmatic child who never shows any kind of emotion, yet you are a very skilled mage from the Fire Emblem universe (I'm sorry). The children, the Pokémon, Marth, and Roy had somehow grew fond of you, probably because of your amazing magic skills. But you apparently never got along with the female Smashers and the villains. They would always love to pick on you verbally and sometimes physically. You don't understand why, but you don't even care.

"Stop picking on (y/n)!" Nana said.
"Why? A lowlife mage like her can't possibly fight!" Zelda said.
"But she doesn't deserve this!"
"Yes she does, Nana!" Samus said to the pink ice climber.
"I know she is quiet, but she really is nice once you get to know her!" Jigglypuff yelled. (Yes, I am letting the Pokémon speak in this one.)
"Why? She is such a silent brat who never knows anything!" Peach yelled.

Not wanting to get involved even more, you walk away from them with Nana and Jigglypuff behind you, leaving the female Smashers alone to laugh and calling you and your group cowards.

"You can't let them get to you, (y/n)!" Nana said.
"Nana's right, (y/n). Don't listen to what they said!" Jigglypuff added.

You simply nod and made your way to the garden with the both of them following behind. Once you reach your destination, the children and the Pokémon notice your presence and wave hi to you with warming smiles. Then, Pikachu begins to make his way towards you and cuddle around with your feet while Pichu runs towards you and she jumps on top of your head happily. Ness and Popo runs up to give you a hug, which you don't mind since you would hug back. Despite you not showing any emotions, you were a big sister to them since they care for you. They felt sorry that you have to have harsh treatment from the female Smashers and the villains. The nerve of those bullies, really.

"Hey, (y/n)," a boy's voice had said.

You turned around to see Young Link, who is (obviously) the younger version of Link. He looks at your emotionless (e/c) eyes with his sorry blue eyes. In fact, he has a crush on you ever since you came in the Smash Mansion. But the little Hylian kid does not want to see you get hurt and the fact that you are always picked on each time hurts him a lot. Also, he was the only one who understands you.

"How are you feeling?"
"..."
"Can we talk privately?"

You give him a small nod and excuse yourself to go with the little Hylian kid. Along the way...the both of you notice Bowser and Ganondorf. When you and Young Link tried to get past them, Bowser seizes the chance and grabs you from behind while Ganondorf began to taunt and insult you.

"Put (y/n) down!" Young Link commanded angrily.
"Why? She can't fight back or anything!" Bowser growled.
"Yeah, she can! You haven't seen her fight yet!"
"She's a weakling, you twit," Ganondorf said.