Chapter 1

"LUNA!!!"

"Coming!"

"I'M WAITING!!!"

Luna rushed into Helena's room with a tray in her hands. As she stopped next to the bed, the cup of tea nearly fell on the bed but just as it was going to slid off the tray, Luna caught it just in the nick of time. After two years, Luna started getting faster reflexes and rarely made mistakes.

"BE CAREFUL YOU KLUTS!"

"Nothing spilled on the bed."

"DON'T TALK BACK TO ME. YOU'RE NOTHING BUT AN UNGRATEFUL BRAT!"

As Luna was adding the milk and honey to the tea, she rolled her eyes and mumbled a few complaints. Helena then hit her with the newspaper and glared at her.

"Don't mumble. If you're not happy with the way I treat you, you can always leave and live under a bridge. Now got help Pricilla and Patricia."

Luna left the room and slowly walked to Pricilla's room. She sighed and knocked on the door waiting for a reply.

"COME IN!" A squeaky, high pitch voice said on the other side of the door. "YOU'RE LATE!"

"You're mother needed to tell me something so if you're not happy then blame her."

"DON'T TALK BACK TO ME!"

Luna didn't respond and just prepared the tea. Pricilla, who was waiting for her drink started to complain on how slow Luna was and how bad she was at making tea, even if she couldn't even boil water without burning it.

Luna hurried to finish making the tea and took her leave and went to Patricia's room. As she went in she saw that Patricia was already ready to go to school. She simply placed the tray on the night table and sat down on the bed.

"So, who bad was this morning?" Patricia asked.

"Average."

"Go get ready, or you'll be late."

"Thanks. See you at school."

Luna rushed out the room, towards hers, got changed into her school uniform and grabbed her bag before running down the stairs and out the door.

After a short run, she was approaching the school campus, when a car slowed down next to her. The convertible silver mustang honked at her and as she turned she was hit by a tea bag in the forehead.

"YOU LEFT THIS TOO LONG. MY TEA WAS TOO STRONG. CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING IDIOT?"

Pricilla laughed as her friend Sandy drove the car. They drove off, still laughing as a second car pulled up to the curb. Patricia stopped the car and gestured Luna to get in the car. As they drove to school, Luna was wiping her face with tissues and cursing while Patricia gave her an apologetic look. She wanted to help but Pricilla was the bossier twin and if she tried to help, Pricilla would step in and bully Luna even more and she didn't dare go against her mother.

* * * * * * * *

As they pull in to the parking lot, Raven, their other friend came to great them. She was a strange girl who was really in mystical ghost and monster stuff. She viewed Halloween as being the most important holiday. She often wore black but wasn't really a goth. She was just a unique individual with a passion for horror movies.

"So, I wanted to know what your costumes are going to be for Halloween?

"Why? Halloween is in a month." Luna said, even if she kind of knew the answer to that question.